M'95

May 17, 2019
And just because their not blood related does not mean its not incest. Honestly.
This is where the conflict lies, many people don't accept this definition. The thing is the F95 definition states it in such a way, that it also includes none bloodrelated family, so that is the one we need to use here even if we dont accept that definition as true.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
This is where the conflict lies, many people don't accept this definition. The thing is the F95 definition states it in such a way, that it also includes none bloodrelated family, so that is the one we need to use here even if we dont accept that definition as true.
Before I go on with my main point I would like to point out that DelveArt3d IS NOT the creator of this thread and has stated themselves they disagree with the Incest tag being placed on the game thread. So complaining to him about a Tag on the thread is foolish.

NOW, for all the incest "PURISTS" out there I'd like to point out that if you search for the definition of "Incest" online you will not come up with a definition that say incest is EXCLUSIVELY blood related sex.

:
Incest (/ˈɪnsɛst/) is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or step family), adoption, clan, or lineage.

:
Definition of incest
: sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry also
: the statutory crime of such a relationship

:
Definition of 'incest'
:Incest is the crime of two members of the same family having sexual intercourse, such as a father and daughter, or a brother and sister.

You boil it down and incest is sex with family regardless of what form the family takes. It's like saying Lesbian sex is not vaginal sex. My particular favorite definition of vaginal sex is "The totality of the physical and mental interplay between humans in which the explicit or implicit goal is bodily union and, ideally, the expression of love and affection."

It's funny this thread is only a few months old and yet this argument come up, over and over and over.

Edit: M'95 this is not directed at you just at those who keep saying it's not incest if it's not blood related. Maybe F95 needs create an "Inbreeding" tag

M'95

May 17, 2019
Edit: M'95 this is not directed at you just at those who keep saying it's not incest if it's not blood related. Maybe F95 needs create an "Inbreeding" tag
No worries, your post is very clear and non-offensive. I agree f95 need better TAGS and definitions for NTR (Netore/Netorare) and Incest (Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, bloodrelated etc) like they have on SVComics or VNDB.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
No worries, your post is very clear and non-offensive. I agree f95 need better TAGS and definitions for NTR (Netore/Netorare) and Incest (Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, bloodrelated etc) like they have on SVComics or VNDB.
OH GOD! You want to bring on a flair up of the NTR cold war?! LET' NOT!!

Suffice it to say that F95 needs to definitively define the tags once and for all. Hell, they could do a site poll with five definitions and then have a ranking poll to to get a 51% user approval of the definition.

Reactions: bruce555

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Finally a Author who don't make a mess, some games only work if you have a incest mod cuz the plot don't make sense, in this game the explanation make sense

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
Feb 29, 2020
I really like how I make it a point to purposefully make every choice to shoot these broads down and show no interest in them.
But yet the story still goes on as if I had made the other choice.

Female- Do you think I'm sexy?

choices: Yes
No
Lets go with no.

A scene or so later.
Man she's sexy. I cant wait to give her the 3 inch killer.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As long as we have the limited tags that F95 offers I think that erring on the side of broad definitions is best. I typically read a thread if there is any tag I care enough about to want more detail anyway.
Wait..what? What is this sorcery????? I suppose you expect people to actually read news articles and not just comment on the title too huh? Dear God man! :ROFLMAO: :p:sneaky:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It truly baffles me there's no Inseki tag on F95
There would be much less Incest fuss here if that was the case

As others have already mentioned here before Yes there is real incest in this game. Granted "it's just 1 scene" (for now), but it still counts and it did happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArcanusLK

May 10, 2020
It truly baffles me there's no Inseki tag on F95
There would be much less Incest fuss here if that was the case

As others have already mentioned here before Yes there is real incest in this game. Granted "it's just 1 scene" (for now), but it still counts and it did happen.
Exactly, the inseki or step-cest tag would be of great use.

At the beginning of the game when I read that the MC had no blood relationship with the main characters, I thought there would be no incest in the game. However, it has been said that there are other characters.

However, relationships between other characters do not attract me, but there are people who like it, so ok.

The developer of this game has potential and I hope he succeeds, this game is not for me, but for sure many people will like it.

Reactions: Fappable One

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
Hi

I was using a freeware product before and for some reason it was not working correctly. I took my text script, opened it in a version of Word on a friend’s laptop and saw how bad the errors were. I am familiar with Word since I have used it at places I have worked in the past. I am not familiar with the other products you mentioned and did not want to spend time learning something else. I prefer spending that time working on new renders for the story. I get there are many different choices, but I choose to go with the easiest and quickest option for me.
Another proofreading point: a place you go to on the web is a 'site' not a 'sight'. I use LibreOffice on a regular basis, and even Google docs has reasonable grammar checking and good spellchecking now.

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Well first off, 5-6 months to complete a week when it takes 2 weeks to complete a day? You might want to check your math.

Secondly, when you compare to NTL's ToN, it's not a fair comparison because your formats are different. RPGM games allow for on map gameplay that fills the time with puzzles and tasks. Updates seem longer because there's busy work for the player to do between scenes. So when he has only between 4-7 scenes, it's still a 40 minute update with the time spent in between each one that manages to deliver story from the RPG perspective.

Ren'Py games, specifically ones that are story driven and not a Sandbox, are by nature needing story and context on a much more consistent level. Every time you release an update, you need to move your story forward enough with multiple characters that players feel as though something in the story was accomplished. That's not what happened in this update.

This may not be your full time job, and you may not spend all your free time on it, no one is asking you to. But if that's the case it's more reason why you shouldn't be shooting for 2 weeks as a time frame for releases. You can't try to put out fast content and have it be fulfilling if you aren't in a position to devote enough time to have an update people will actually feel was worth their time to play. For the future I'll be skipping 4-5 updates from you knowing this.

All that said, and forgive me if it came off as harsh, I do enjoy this game and your writing. I wish you nothing but luck with it.

WOW...ummm.... :)

Well first off, 5-6 months to complete a week when it takes 2 weeks to complete a day? You might want to check your math.

Hmmm, I might want to check my math…hmmmm….

It is clear you want to take this statement literally and ignore the purpose of why I said it. So could you please tell me your number of days, weeks, months, it should take me to complete a week of story time with multiple paths and multiple animations to be applied to the next seven days of my story. Well you can’t. Because you don’t know my computer specs or my number of animations needed or even the story. The fact is you are trying to prove a point and ignore what I said.

Secondly, when you compare to NTL's ToN, it's not a fair comparison because your formats are different. RPGM games allow for on map gameplay that fills the time with puzzles and tasks. Updates seem longer because there's busy work for the player to do between scenes. So when he has only between 4-7 scenes, it's still a 40 minute update with the time spent in between each one that manages to deliver story from the RPG perspective.

Nowhere in my original statement did I compare my visual novel to Treasure of Nadia.

Here is my statement…

I like it when Devs make updates on regular basis. One example is Treasure of Nadia, it gets updated every 2 weeks. To me it shows the Dev or Dev team is working.

Every time you release an update, you need to move your story forward enough with multiple characters that players feel as though something in the story was accomplished. That's not what happened in this update.

Well first off, this is your opinion and I disagree (my opinion) that every update should meet YOUR requirement. There can be updates to add new mechanics to games, fix issues (like spelling in my case) or many other reasons.

But lets look at v005 and see if the story moved with multiple characters as you put it. Because as you state very clearly “That's not what happened in this update”.

Break down day 11

Elizabeth and MC morning – (Story and character relationship advancement)

Sara and Rachel at breakfast table – (Story and character relationship advancement)

Alex at breakfast table – (Story and character relationship advancement)

Candy’s house – (Story and character relationship advancement)

Jessica and the photoshoot – (Story and character relationship advancement)

Elizabeth and MC at the gym Elizabeth and MC morning – (Story and character relationship advancement)

This may not be your full time job, and you may not spend all your free time on it, no one is asking you to. But if that's the case it's more reason why you shouldn't be shooting for 2 weeks as a time frame for releases. You can't try to put out fast content and have it be fulfilling if you aren't in a position to devote enough time to have an update people will actually feel was worth their time to play. For the future I'll be skipping 4-5 updates from you knowing this.

Here again this is your opinion, and I do believe you have a right to have it. I don’t like when you make it sound like it is fact, when it is only an opinion. I have always recommended to people to if the new content is too short for their taste to just wait for a few to come out.
PS,

You should never tell someone to check their math when you yourself have no idea what variables are in their equation and what values are in their variables.

FTru72

May 14, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5 (No new choices, but music and animations have been added. Starting a new save is a good idea to see all of this.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank You for all the great walkthroughs and mods you do!!!

Reactions: Zoey Raven
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes