M'95

May 17, 2019
My advice to Dev/Writer is to take another look at the Alex blackmail scene after MC gets home, it is weak in convincing the only option for MC is to follow Alex demands.

Will his Mom kick him out (after just coming home from hospital?) for going into Alex room, afterall its the mother that sends MC up to the bedroom to wake Alex (which is later stated as such in conversation between MC and mother anyways).

For the blackmail to work MC needs to backed into a corner with no way out except to do what Alex says.

Another approach could be to leave it as it is, but make it MC's choice to go along with the blackmail, because he likes to spend more time with Alex.

Just some advice from a fan :)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
*bangs head on his desk*
Why did you bother to release something this short? It wasn't worth the download.. I get that you had interactions with 3 sets of people, but the only one that could be considered a real scene with any kind of story was the Elizabeth one. The rest were just filler and future plans. Really disappointing to be honest.
They were very open about what to expect from this update:
Hi

I have released version v005 to my top tiers on Patreon last night. I look to make public this weekend.

I have gone through and fix hopefully 99.99% of the spelling and grammar issues. I have also created better animation to replace the existing 2-3 screen dissolves that are in place for the earlier days. I have added some more sound effects for door/phone. This version also has new content, Day 11. It has been a busy couple weeks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are several (and to my mind, good) reasons to releasing it despite only adding another day. Fixing spelling and grammar helps to attract more fans and potential patrons. Getting the animations out to the audience should provide feedback on what if anything to further improve.

WE passed from previous update 155Mb to this update 161 Mb... clearly not too much content
See above. But also this.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
DelveArt3d, you didn't need to use Microsoft Word, unless you didn't have to pay for it. There are other office vendors you could use at no cost. Google's Office, LibreOffice, etc. That would have spell check. Google Office is nice to use since you can save your document in Google drive. LibreOffice is nice because it open source also I use the Portable App version.

Hi

I was using a freeware product before and for some reason it was not working correctly. I took my text script, opened it in a version of Word on a friend’s laptop and saw how bad the errors were. I am familiar with Word since I have used it at places I have worked in the past. I am not familiar with the other products you mentioned and did not want to spend time learning something else. I prefer spending that time working on new renders for the story. I get there are many different choices, but I choose to go with the easiest and quickest option for me.

Reactions: Ghostly and Jarul

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
wow v0.0.5 was over so fast lol......but still great update cant wait for more keep up the epic work you are doing

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
*bangs head on his desk*
Why did you bother to release something this short? It wasn't worth the download.. I get that you had interactions with 3 sets of people, but the only one that could be considered a real scene with any kind of story was the Elizabeth one. The rest were just filler and future plans. Really disappointing to be honest.
Hi

Here is my view on updates from an earlier post...

Well, Day 10 (update v004) was 35+ completed renders with Daz3d setups and Photoshop work along with correcting a few dozen grammar and spelling issues all in just 13 days from the last update, I thought I was working hard. :)

Here is my view on updates.

I like it when Devs make updates on regular basis. One example is Treasure of Nadia, it gets updated every 2 weeks. To me it shows the Dev or Dev team is working. It is much better than a Dev putting out an update and sitting around waiting until a certain dollar amount has collected in their support account before they start to work on the next one. You have no idea when the next update will happen.

I get some people may be disappointed by the size of content in my updates but that does tell me the work is good enough for people to want more. (I don’t have an ego about this I know it is not great but good enough, lol.)

This project is not my fulltime job and I certainly don’t spend every minute of my free time on it, but I do want to commit to delivering content in a 2-3 week window. So that means the new content will be 1-2 days of story time (unless I add video then less).

I recommend skipping an update every once in a while, to let the content build up for you. I am new to this and I could be handling this completely wrong but to me life is about always learning.

Thank you for your comment.
As a game developer yourself, you understand the time and effort it takes.

I choose to deliver content on a regular basis, when a day or two is completed than take 5-6 months to complete a week of story.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
DelveArt3d
You need to add a Name in case player don't pick one themselves.

I don't know ANYONE, ok with one slice of pizza for dinner. You got to put another one on the other side of the table!

Ok, personal observation. One, REALLY? One piece of pizza is left from ONE pie? Two, Alex is gonna need some SERIOUS discipline. Look at that she left her dishes behind entitled little cunt! Three, looks like Alex has a drinking problem... Filled to the rim? don't spill now.

Total BS, We all just saw him unpack...

You know DelveArt3d you should change the number to: 202-762-1401 It's for the US Naval Ovservatory, you’ll hear a pleasant ticking sound followed by the announcement of the exact time, delivered in an old-timey-broadcasting voice. Be great for shits 'n giggles if people who didn't see this post tried the number and were shocked to see it works!

But how will they punished if the MC is doing the chores for them? And If you don't do the chores in hopes that they get punished, then you miss out on events for doing the chores for them...

Wait... was she wearing panties last time? Because if she was not wearing panties last time when he pocked her in the "you know what". Does that mean there was genital contact now too?

Yup, if I was that well endowed I'd stand there giving no shits either... err I mean, Yeah I TOTALLY know how the MC feel, Ptshh yeah I'm that big too... If fact I'm way bigger...

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
My pet peeve about "stats" in games--when there's no explanation about what they do, and there's no "scale" mentioned so you have an idea whether a "10 Lust stat" is low, high or whatever. My preference is that the stats are explained somewhere, and the stat range is also revealed somewhere.

Hi

For this project at this point stats are used to let you know the impact of your choice. If there are multiple choices one choice may cause a lust reaction, one choice may cause a love reaction, one choice may cause a submission, ect... and possible one choice may cause all above.

To some degree it is to help guide you in a direction if you want to go in that direction. There will come a time when the characters are affected by stats. Example if you make certain choices a charter will be different around you. It is hard to get more into this without giving away future events....

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hi

I was using a freeware product before and for some reason it was not working correctly. I took my text script, opened it in a version of Word on a friend’s laptop and saw how bad the errors were. I am familiar with Word since I have used it at places I have worked in the past. I am not familiar with the other products you mentioned and did not want to spend time learning something else. I prefer spending that time working on new renders for the story. I get there are many different choices, but I choose to go with the easiest and quickest option for me.
I write for another site. I previously used Word because I got it free with work, but I have shifted to Libreoffice recently. It needs to be trained a little bit and like word certain words need to be added but overall I'm pleased with it.
I also have Grammarly on my laptop so I will run my stories through that as well. The combination of Word/Libreoffice and Grammarly seems to catch most things. I still have a couple of people who will proofread, and they still pick up on the odd thing.
Libreoffice is a tweak of OpenOffice and I have found at least for the WP package, the transition has been easy. There are not many of the commonly used functions that are different.
Grammarly (desktop) is dead easy to use. Import your document and it automatically checks it and you go through item by item accepting or refusing the change. Then export it.
HTH I'm enjoying this one. You've got beautiful models and lovely renders thanks.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I do not trust 0.05s that weigh 162mb. How much content there is?

Hi

I am not sure what you are asking but here are some stats on the project as of v005 release...

Words = 32,000+
Images = 1200+

I use WEBP format for most of my images instead of PNG or JPG. This format reduces the size of an image and still retains a high level of quality. For example I just took a render from DAZ3D it was 3,047kb's I run this through a converter and get a WEBP file that is 58kb's.

So, if I did not use WEBP, 1200 images around 2.5MB's would be 3GB's I think. Many people do not have as fast an internet as you do. I do not want to upload 3GB of data when uploading 162MB's took about 6 mins last light for my slow connection :).

1600516171592.png

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I enjoyed it a lot but it was my first time reading it. I know language is pain but there annoying little mistakes that a spelling checker would not pick up; Head of Sells instead of Head of Sales. There are a few others. You may might think of using a professional grammar checker such as Pro Writing, which checks everything even copyright problems. They are not expensive.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hi

I have released version v005 to my top tiers on Patreon last night. I look to make public this weekend.

I have gone through and fix hopefully 99.99% of the spelling and grammar issues. I have also created better animation to replace the existing 2-3 screen dissolves that are in place for the earlier days. I have added some more sound effects for door/phone. This version also has new content, Day 11. It has been a busy couple weeks.
DUDE!!! LOVE THE NEW UPDATE!!! LOL, I called my MC Oedipus... Serious. I love the writing. Alex's look when she finds out the MC is in control of the money, Perfect! And finding out that Sara and Liz are nudists? So, happy! Keep up the GREAT WORK! I don't care what anyone says, improving the game is updating the game. And like you said in one of your post. Your making sure to have regular updates regardless of size. I totally understand you just don't want people to think the game is abandoned. Though I think people would of been less upset if it had been labelled v0.0.4B. Or some shit like that. REGARDLESS! LOVE IT!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
This looks really good. The models look gorgeous. I'm waiting until the vaginal and or anal tag gets added before I download it, but I'm looking forward it.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes