Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
First of, sorry for replying so late, I must have missed the notification about you quoting my post.
I'll be honest and open in my reply, which is what I always try to be, I don't mean to insult you, make you sad or dampen your enthusiasm, but you complain quite a bit about my review and my comment and I have to address that.

I'll use spoilers so the post doesn't get too long and only someone who is interested will actually read my rantings. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope you continue with your project, even if it might never become my cup of tea (though I'd be glad if it did), there are obviously many people who enjoy it a lot already and it's not like your game has to be for everybody or be liked by everybody.
I can name 2 right off that were great from the beginning and in no particular order:

Now & Then

Hillside

Just two of my top games.

Deleted member #2743735

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
DelveArt3d
As you can see it looks like we're getting rowdy here... How everything going? All good?

Hi

I have released version v005 to my top tiers on Patreon last night. I look to make public this weekend.

I have gone through and fix hopefully 99.99% of the spelling and grammar issues. I have also created better animation to replace the existing 2-3 screen dissolves that are in place for the earlier days. I have added some more sound effects for door/phone. This version also has new content, Day 11. It has been a busy couple weeks.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.5 (No new choices)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
HAHA if there are no new choices what's the point of updating the walkthrough?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
HAHA if there are no new choices what's the point of updating the walkthrough?
To let people know there is a new version and keep my version numbers up to date. The game updated, just because no new choices doesn't mean other things in the game didn't update. Via the changelog, the dev has said they added animations. Since people haven't seen I have followers that now might be interested in this game.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
To let people know there is a new version and keep my version numbers up to date. The game updated, just because no new choices doesn't mean other things in the game didn't update. Via the changelog, the dev has said they added animations. Since people haven't seen I have followers that now might be interested in this game.
Well that makes complete sense. thx.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hi

I have released version v005 to my top tiers on Patreon last night. I look to make public this weekend.

I have gone through and fix hopefully 99.99% of the spelling and grammar issues. I have also created better animation to replace the existing 2-3 screen dissolves that are in place for the earlier days. I have added some more sound effects for door/phone. This version also has new content, Day 11. It has been a busy couple weeks.
DelveArt3d, you didn't need to use Microsoft Word, unless you didn't have to pay for it. There are other office vendors you could use at no cost. Google's Office, LibreOffice, etc. That would have spell check. Google Office is nice to use since you can save your document in Google drive. LibreOffice is nice because it open source also I use the Portable App version.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I believe I found minor grammar mistake
20200919_53X_Homecoming_v0.0.5_-_Capture.JPG
"Piece offering", I assume it may mean "peace offering" that also applied to next page

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
DelveArt3d, It would be Hilarious and Meta if the image on the laptop was of this games F95 thread. Just saying, you would not be the first Developer.
1600495457700.png 1600495933292.png

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*bangs head on his desk*
Why did you bother to release something this short? It wasn't worth the download.. I get that you had interactions with 3 sets of people, but the only one that could be considered a real scene with any kind of story was the Elizabeth one. The rest were just filler and future plans. Really disappointing to be honest.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My pet peeve about "stats" in games--when there's no explanation about what they do, and there's no "scale" mentioned so you have an idea whether a "10 Lust stat" is low, high or whatever. My preference is that the stats are explained somewhere, and the stat range is also revealed somewhere.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I do not trust 0.05s that weigh 162mb. How much content there is?
I don't know how DelveArt3d does it. But I think it's a matter of using smaller image files. like most games you could zoom in on a characters nipple and still see fine detail. I just think it's all low res... But quality low res.

Not to mention no animation.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
In the 5 updates, there's been 1 sex scene so far or am I missing something? Lol

Anyways, Rachel, Alex, Sara needs to get pipped soon... Because more characters are being introduced lol.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I do not trust 0.05s that weigh 162mb. How much content there is?
What Bearded_NoPants said. See this for details:
On the topic of the game's size: the dev is using highly compressed webp images (688 renders of 1920x1080 resolution with a median file size of 143 KiB). Comparing this to other games currently residing on my machines one may very well treat this as the compressed version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes