Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Here we go again... Harem game turn to forced XOR excluding LI choices and get less and less romanced girl?
What next? NTR? cliffhanger like Acting Lessons?
a terrible tendency among authors: declare a harem, add a lot of LI, and then suddenly force to choose or shorten (I understand why this happens, the authors overestimate their strength and do not cope with the complexity of scripts and the number of rendering options) but it would be better if initially do not create a large number of characters LI than then suddenly reduce or require a choice
I agree with this full comment.
Ah, the guy with a 28 hours schedule squeezed into a 24 hour day is back!
And with the amount of driving, he gotta be stuck in traffic a lot.
Just hope he doesn't overextend himself and burns out. :ROFLMAO:

Btw...that's real rape van!

Anyway let's see what he is up to in this new update. I hope for having some candy.
Haha indeed. In this update this is the most driving I've seen from him lol!!
I see the incest tag. What is the nature of incest in this game? Mother? Sister? Can you define their relations to you in-game or will there be a patch?
There's a scene in early part of the game when he visits his neighbor. They hook up, daughter joins the Mom. In this current version he has sex with his real mother. That's about it for now in terms of actual incest. 2 scenes
Hi

I have learned something new "rage quit".

What would the 3rd option be?
Harem.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hi

Why are you saying there is no new content? Version v0.0.6 has Day 12 content. I don't manage this thread. The most up to date information is free on my Patreon site.
He's probably using an outdated mod, I see such posts all the time here in the forums.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Hi

Are you using any mods or other peoples download files?

I have tested the new update on multiple test accounts and computers with no issue.
Yes, I was using Scrappy mod on 0.0.5 you know what? Shame on me... its a older version of mod for a older version of the game...

Sorry, my mistake.

Last edited:

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any way to tell which LI's get locked out with the last choice or are we stuck playing the next few updates with our preferred LI potentiality locked out if we chose wrong?

Reactions: MadCore

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So we are to choose a path with without know which girls we will be losing? That is stupid as shit. Why would this not be more detailed? How is someone supposed to make a decision with no information of what we lose. SMFH!!!!! At least put a X threw the girls we lose in the summary page. :mad:

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Hi

Are you using any mods or other peoples download files?

I have tested the new update on multiple test accounts and computers with no issue.
It happens to me too with the Mac version.

If I try to use the Mac version from this site, it gives an error on every save I have and if i choose to ignore it just starts from the beginning; so for the last couple of updates, I just downloaded the PC version and rebuilt it for Mac with Ren'Py SDK and everything works without errors (I can continue from the chosen save).

Did not bother to understand why it behaves this way, as long as it works for me...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well that was short, and disappointing, having to make a choice on love interests with no clue who you are picking.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes