sexyness3893

Dec 14, 2019
Honestly speaking, this is his first project we come here to play and distract our mind from crisis of world and enjoy our self times. As it is his first project we must give opinion and how we felt rather then criticizing the dev on how he did wrong, those people who have issue with the game why don't you create one by yourself and then understand the difficulties making one and creating a story which all like. All have different fantasies, we are the hero of our own fantasy world. Let the dev express his point of view in this game, which some people like and don't. Just don't demotivate the dev my few harsh feedback's.

As per the game since its his first project he is bringing small updates within the time where others get tired of long update waiting, he is trying his best and i appreciate the effort and continue to do so.

Keep it up dev :love:.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I have always looked at Agent 53X as a learning experience. It has never been about trying to make money. I see many people who have an issue with the latest option (choice) from the v0.0.6 release. Since I did not see anyone voicing support for how the VN was written I feel there is little support to keep the Dragon Lust path and Sisterly Competition path. I have taken this choice out of the VN and uploaded the change VN to my Patreon site. I really do not have an issue with this, like I have said before I am new at this and I am willing to learn. For full disclosure none of my top Patreon supporters had an issue with the choice and they had the release for 6 days before the public outcry.

I do have an issue with people who bully or troll just to get their way when they do not like something or simply because of their personality. How can someone spend hours reading through 30,000+ words and view almost 1000 images and not enjoy it? After that they look to download the next update but, they do not like the one choice option. Just not like it but feel they must go and post a 1-star review to trash it. People are just spreading hate because they can, it is that simple. After seeing that review, I really wanted to walk away from this project, but I am not. I am going to walk away from the hate.

This is my last post on this site. Thanks to those who have supported me here and encouraged me. You can find the new releases on my Patreon site.
You to you, bro. You have my full support whatever you choose. Love the game! Keep it up and ignore the people who complain about a game they get to play for free. Though in the future if you feel like revisiting stuff then it's all good too.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just wondering if anyone knows which LI get the shaft trying to make in informed decision but not sure which ones get cut??

Any info would be appreciated thank you :)

Jun 1, 2017
Hello i dont understand all about this rampage about to chose to lose a LI, sorry maybe its only me or is something wrong with my game but i played 0.0.6A and i dont encounter any choice about what you talk from two page ago. Maybe i dont understand because my english is to bad and forgive me for that. But in other hand i like the game , come with a new trend, realy i bored the game with protagonist with a teenager mind full of perveted things, this is new and interesting story i want to see how wil advance. God job Dev.

kantigura

Mar 17, 2019
Hello i dont understand all about this rampage about to chose to lose a LI, sorry maybe its only me or is something wrong with my game but i played 0.0.6A and i dont encounter any choice about what you talk from two page ago. Maybe i dont understand because my english is to bad and forgive me for that. But in other hand i like the game , come with a new trend, realy i bored the game with protagonist with a teenager mind full of perveted things, this is new and interesting story i want to see how wil advance. God job Dev.
The dev took the choice out of the game with a hotfix (0.0.6A)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Latest version changelog ?
0.0.6:
Version v0.0.6 is now open to public. New content includes Day 12. Enjoy!

0.0.6A:
I see many people who have an issue with the latest option (choice) from the v0.0.6 release. Since I did not see anyone voicing support for how the VN was written I feel there is little support to keep the Dragon Lust path and Sisterly Competition path. I have taken this choice out of the VN and uploaded the change VN to my Patreon site.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I take it this was the choice people were talking about?
hard choices.png

Do we know what this means? Who the characters are that are closed off?
Also, i'm playing 6.0A, and the choice is still here... so...

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I take it this was the choice people were talking about?
View attachment 877723

Do we know what this means? Who the characters are that are closed off?
Also, i'm playing 6.0A, and the choice is still here... so...
Yes. This is the now infamous scene that became this series' Turning Point for many people here
Here's the thing: we still don't know the answer on who's closed off. That's the issue
But now apparently this no longer matters

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I believe the dev updated the DL on Patreon only and it took out that question. Not sure if anyone went and put it up here.
That makes sense considering the Dev deactivated their F95 account. Which is sad.
I've always been a big proponent for listening to your audience but you've got to balance that out too with your own wants and desires.

If you've an idea, try it! If people like it, keep going. If something you did pans? Just address it and reassess your options. You wont agree with all feedback and not all feedback is good feedback, but at the same time, you shouldn't just ignore your audience completely if you're trying to make something for a broader audience, or even make money on it.

Its a balancing act for Devs and I don't envy them for it. I just hope Agent 53x manages to find their equilibrium. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
That makes sense considering the Dev deactivated their account. Which is sad.
I've always been a big proponent for listening to your audience but you've got to balance that out too with your own wants and desires.

If you've an idea, try it! If people like it, keep going. If something you did pans? Just address it and reassess your options. You wont agree with all feedback and not all feedback is good feedback, but at the same time, you shouldn't just ignore your audience completely if you're trying to make something for a broader audience, or even make money on it.

Its a balancing act for Devs and I don't envy them for it. I just hope Agent 53x manages to find their equilibrium. <3
It doesn't look like the dev has deactivated their Patreon account, v0.0.6a was posted on Oct 20, and that was followed by a news post on Oct 24 outlining changes to the Patreon billing method starting in November, along with a "Monthly Character Render poll. The "Monthly Character Image - October 2020" was posted on Oct 26, as well as another news post titled "A peek into the future" and then on Oct 31 there were two more posts, a "Lady Juliette Pinup 01" and a "Happy Halloween" post.

If the dev did indeed deactivate their Patreon account then it must have only been for a brief period because right now it seems to be quite active! *shrug*

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It doesn't look like the dev has deactivated their Patreon account, v0.0.6a was posted on Oct 20, and that was followed by a news post on Oct 24 outlining changes to the Patreon billing method starting in November, along with a "Monthly Character Render poll. The "Monthly Character Image - October 2020" was posted on Oct 26, as well as another news post titled "A peek into the future" and then on Oct 31 there were two more posts, a "Lady Juliette Pinup 01" and a "Happy Halloween" post.

If the dev did indeed deactivate their Patreon account then it must have only been for a brief period because right now it seems to be quite active! *shrug*
Pretty sure he means his account on this website, which he did deactivate.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Pretty sure he means his account on this website, which he did deactivate.
Ah, well that's my mistake then, it wasn't clear so I just checked his Patreon. Hey, my only excuse is that it's late here (or early) and I've been checking a number of games for updates etc! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I believe the dev updated the DL on Patreon only and it took out that question. Not sure if anyone went and put it up here.
So do we have any word if the version that is currently up on this site now or is it still the version that has the confusing scene from before at the end?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So do we have any word if the version that is currently up on this site now or is it still the version that has the confusing scene from before at the end?
The version currently shared on here does not contain the scene in question. Choice is gone.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes