strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'll guess it's because you can name your relationship with each character instead of forcing them to be landlady or mom. Just a guess tho, I haven't played yet :/
Nope. It's not that. Just started the game. Seems to be the step-mom/sis way of doing things which is odd cuz patreon will nuke you for step/adopted just as fast as biological. Really shocked there isn't a patch.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Really enjoyed this one, so much so it's on my top 10!

Quite a lot of typos and occasionally err.. stilted? language, but those are very minor issues in what is a very excellent story.

As for the visuals, superb work.

Dang it, I'm gonna have to go through all the VNs I follow and sort them properly now or I'll end with waaaay too many >_<

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.7

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Edit is wrong, attached file is not updated, still for 0.06.

Jan 8, 2018
Didn't play the last 2 updates so was extended this time, it's still clean and tidy and a joy to play, a few errors here and there but very enjoyable

swmeek

Feb 23, 2020
I tried loading this without Scrappy's mod and it keeps crashing the game.
Do I need to start a new playthrough ( in case the game doesn't like older saves) or wait for Scrappy to update the mod and try then?

sexyness3893

Dec 14, 2019
I tried loading this without Scrappy's mod and it keeps crashing the game.
Do I need to start a new playthrough ( in case the game doesn't like older saves) or wait for Scrappy to update the mod and try then?
their is no need for mod because their is no choices to select

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
If you are wanting a character to sound like a l33t hacker, you need the lingo right. "This is how you scrap a site" means you are going to destroy the site. What you meant is "this is how you scrape a site" which is collecting copies of the entire site, including assets, with the intent to reverse engineer it (and hopefully, as Rachel says, improve on it). BTW, IRL, this does not work, because websites are made up of considerable programming assets such as JavaScript, PHP, SQL, back-end scripts, algorithms, and a plethora of other programming behind the scenes that does not get captured when a site is scraped.

Reactions: botc76 and Macgamer

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Also, "honeypot trap" is redundant. A honeypot is obviously a trap, so saying trap would not make sense, at least from someone who knows what a honeypot is.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So I really enjoyed this game. Not sure what change made everyone upset but I will say this.

This game is good so far, the Dev shouldn't worry so much about people saying negative shit. This is a rating forum that gives spotlight to creators and their games. Not everyone is going to like everything. The point is you get the feed back and you have the option to make improvements or stick to your guns. Each option will have merits and flaws that vary depending on the situation.

I just can't imagine what happened that turned so many people off. Especially when those 3 letters aren't involved.

Anyways can't wait for an android port to get caught up.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Bellyme

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
The woman he lives with isn't his real mother.

You meet her later on.

There is incest.
It is perfectly clear if people bother to read the text (a "dying art" I'm afraid). Like a lot of things, we are just being teased with "details" that will have more significance later on. At the moment "I suspect everybody" and am waiting for the unseen members of the MC's quad to come into play.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's sad, also caused me to drop the game despite it not really being the devs fault.

I liked that option and bit of sisterly competition it was going to bring out instead we've got yet another harem game and i'm getting so bored of those now.
I'll keep with it but I would be lying if I would say I wasn't disappointed. Variety is such a golden thing especially at this quality. It truly is sad.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes