BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First time playing this game. I see complaints above but I'm just going from a 'fresh face' perspective. Great game.. pretty much loving it. Not finished... no idea how much content I'm actually looking at.. the download size has thrown me completely off as compared to how long I've played off of it so far.

It has a fan in me.. Graphics.. MC.. Story.. everything is pretty topnotch.

Now the phrase that made me come here and give it a quick thumbs up?

The scene, followed by - "So why are you here Mom?" - laughed my ass off.

Grinning here... and back to the game. edit/added: Annnd finished the game as it sits now. Gotta say it was an enjoyable ride with many things and paths opening up. Checked the Patreon page, glad to see the support. Think I'm supporting 5 right now and feel guilty about not adding this one to the mix, it's well deserving of it but I can explain only so many/much paypal withdrawals to my wife..

Last edited:
Reactions: DBOO

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.7

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
so this version is just a kinetic novel? lol

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
I thought maybe I got a bad download, so i've tried 2x with NOPY and 2x with MEGA, and I keep getting this exception notice. Any idea what im doing wrong? Am I doing something wrong with my saves from the last version? Thanks.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\emren\Desktop\53\53XHomecoming-0.0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
53X Homecoming 0.0.7
Sat Nov 21 16:43:07 2020

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I thought maybe I got a bad download, so i've tried 2x with NOPY and 2x with MEGA, and I keep getting this exception notice. Any idea what im doing wrong? Am I doing something wrong with my saves from the last version? Thanks.
You'll probably need to take a slightly earlier save as the path split from .6 was removed.

Reactions: thorin0815

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
why the need for the change and they could of said lets wait till I have content.
I am confused, what is the 'major directional change'? As of v7 it seems to fit with the story.
If you read the past few pages that's all they're talking about. In short, the first version of v. .0.6 ended on a choice between two paths, with the information that both of them would block you from some LI's and unlock others, but not much information beyond that. The dev received criticism for this, some of it strongly worded, and responded by removing the choice and closing their account on this forum.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Just downloaded and started the game.. great graphics and i like the story and characters... i see we get love points and lust points but to what end? Also, is it possible to view these and or track it? might be a simple answer but can't find it anywhere on the screens! thanks. v/r Diego

nevermind! the button showed up on top right as i progressed. still not sure how they are relevant but i can see the numbers...just need to be patient, not easy with these games and on this site!

Last edited:

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Just downloaded and started the game.. great graphics and i like the story and characters... i see we get love points and lust points but to what end? Also, is it possible to view these and or track it? might be a simple answer but can't find it anywhere on the screens! thanks. v/r Diego

nevermind! the button showed up on top right as i progressed. still not sure how they are relevant but i can see the numbers...just need to be patient, not easy with these games and on this site!
Is there a red circle button on the top right of the screen when you are playing? If so, try to click on it.

Reactions: ravensoftbuns

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I am confused, what is the 'major directional change'? As of v7 it seems to fit with the story.
If you read the past few pages that's all they're talking about. In short, the first version of v. .0.6 ended on a choice between two paths, with the information that both of them would block you from some LI's and unlock others, but not much information beyond that. The dev received criticism for this, some of it strongly worded, and responded by removing the choice and closing their account on this forum.
My explanation got deleted as I guess my opinion attached was too much. But luckily there is your answer :)

Reactions: gregers
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes