seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I am playing through this again and I am noticing a continuity problem. In the beginning, and for most of the game, the MC's fathers' private company is Frontier Global. Then, it switches to Global Frontier. These are not the same. It should be the same throughout the game/novel.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
About the issue of the paths, the Dev made a mistake with it, having blind critical options is not that good honestly.

Of course, the mistake was blown out of proportion, but well, i guess everyone can learn from this, both the Dev and us players

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Just wanted to point out that anything with "VN" on it, in my mind anyway, can not be called a game. So 0 mins of gameplay really.
If you read thru this thread the original dev used to hangout here and tried correcting people all the time it was a VN not a game. I honestly believe very few here care at this point. They just like to complain and get people to respond.

Reactions: Xandoren

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Doing everybody's chores everyday is too repetitive :FacePalm:
Well if taking a finger to click a mouse button a few times is too much what makes you think you could please these ladies in bed mate?

Just having a bit o fun, don't take it seriously, :)

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Well if taking a finger to click a mouse button a few times is too much what makes you think you could please these ladies in bed mate?
Hmmm, I tried it with my wife today after she asked me to get the laundry out of the washing machine, but apart from the fact that she was annoyed by the constant mouse clicks, nothing happened. I must have done something wrong. :unsure:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm, I tried it with my wife today after she asked me to get the laundry out of the washing machine, but apart from the fact that she was annoyed by the constant mouse clicks, nothing happened. I must have done something wrong. :unsure:
Your finger was in the wrong location. ahem.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Honestly.... a lot of the options i.e. fake choices should be removed. For example the chores, it is kinda pointless and really only serves to pad the game making it seem longer than it is. Like if it really needs multi-routes fine, but should be more as a flat choice rather than a point system. since it doesn't seem to really do much besides a choice functionality.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes