D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of 53X - Homecoming 0.0.8 with gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, I downloaded this game and I wanted to see if there is sex already in this game. I look at images and see that it is.
Why is there no ''vaginal sex'' tag added? :unsure:

Besides, I have to play this game already. I haven't played since the first update, I was waiting for this game to develop a bit.
There is probably enough content to enjoy this game now. :D

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
OOOO getting good ...Like Stead and Emma Peel

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Out of curiosity, I downloaded this game and I wanted to see if there is sex already in this game. I look at images and see that it is.
Why is there no ''vaginal sex'' tag added? :unsure:

Besides, I have to play this game already. I haven't played since the first update, I was waiting for this game to develop a bit.
There is probably enough content to enjoy this game now. :D
Pretty much have the same question, have not played yet as generally prefer to wait until Vaginal Sex is confirmed

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I like the story so far, but the last scene in the update has to be one of the most disappointing "sex" scenes I've ever seen.

All that buildup over the game for a scene that lasts literally 5 frames, and is framed so you don't even see anything. I really hope you just ran out of time and plan on adding more, for a first scene with a character that was just horrible.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Like five minutes play in scene with Alexandria, the MC is beyond pathetic and I could not continue playing. Give option to tell her to go fuck herself, the scene is farcical.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So again, no choices, points happen without player input and the only choice I had was about Alex's business...

I don't get you. If you're going to make a kinetic novel, just mark it as one.
In the beginning you had choices about which girls you were involved with and gaining points with them, and now they just happen as the story goes on which makes me wonder why you have the points at all.

They're useless. There's no choices dictating the story so why do we need points? The way you're writing this, things keep happening regardless of what we might want as the players, so I don't know why you're bothering.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I would have to agree with RoadWolf. If you are going make a game like this and start off with chooses and points then finish that way don't get lazy and stop doing it or if your to busy take some extra time and make it like it should be.

Reactions: JanisL
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes