cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I like the story so far, but the last scene in the update has to be one of the most disappointing "sex" scenes I've ever seen.

All that buildup over the game for a scene that lasts literally 5 frames, and is framed so you don't even see anything. I really hope you just ran out of time and plan on adding more, for a first scene with a character that was just horrible.
Yeah thats what I thought too. This scene was really bad. If the Dev had just wrote "Bam, they fucked, no virgin anymore" on the screen that would have served the same purpose with the same result.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene seriously needs a rework because that must have been the most unsatisfying sex scene ever.
Wich is really sad because it pulls down an otherwise really fun game.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
You guys do know the DelveArt3d left the thread right? He was being harassed, bullied, trolled and hounded to the point he "politely" told us to "Drop Dead and Fuck Off" and deleted his account. Any messages you send his way regarding this, his game, will NOT get to him. Hell, I don't think he even has a Discord. But I'm not surprised, Some stuff said to him by Self Entitled Over Opinionated Pirates that DIDN'T even pay for the game before the Mods Nuked it were pretty rude, harsh and cruel. Instead of encouraging him people shit on him.

Gelorak

Jun 27, 2018
Was very disappointed by the sex scene with Rachel. Have waited for the whole game and then it is processed in 2 scenes. Since it's her first time, I think that there is a lot of potential to make it a good scene.

Reactions: Max1276
Mar 28, 2018
Not sure why there are complaints about choices as the dev clearly states that the game is a VN at the end of the update. Imo this is a great story that immerses the player into the largely hidden 'tinker, tailor, soldier, spy' world, but has friends and family benefits at a level that is commensurate with the story development.

Reactions: w_Stew

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
You guys do know the DelveArt3d left the thread right? He was being harassed, bullied, trolled and hounded to the point he "politely" told us to "Drop Dead and Fuck Off" and deleted his account. Any messages you send his way regarding this, his game, will NOT get to him. Hell, I don't think he even has a Discord. But I'm not surprised, Some stuff said to him by Self Entitled Over Opinionated Pirates that DIDN'T even pay for the game before the Mods Nuked it were pretty rude, harsh and cruel. Instead of encouraging him people shit on him.
If the comments were in relation to the most recent update then I can understand why people would be annoyed. It almost felt like the dev wasn't really trying or maybe ran out of time and just threw together what he had and released an incomplete update (if it was the second case, then I'd advise that it's better to delay and release something of a quality that he could be proud of, as people tend to be more accepting of a delay than what they perceive as a shoddy release). I'm sure that it didn't help matters that it was essentially the last scene of the update that was the biggest let down for people, meaning that they wouldn't really have had any time to calm down between experiencing it and commenting.
I also wasn't really a fan of the one choice we did have. I am of the opinion that coming clean to her mother and the business partnership shouldn't be mutually exclusive. I guess what I'm saying is that the only choice we were actually given shouldn't really have been a choice either .

Not sure why there are complaints about choices as the dev clearly states that the game is a VN at the end of the update.
You seem to be misunderstanding. Visual Novels can have choices. It is Kinetic Novels that don't.

Reactions: GuardianZ

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Not sure why there are complaints about choices as the dev clearly states that the game is a VN at the end of the update. Imo this is a great story that immerses the player into the largely hidden 'tinker, tailor, soldier, spy' world, but has friends and family benefits at a level that is commensurate with the story development.
Story's fine. Hardly anyone's complaining about it (outside of the blackmail content, which later became a non-issue as the story deepens). It's the other stuff that's an issue
Most of the sex scenes are underwhelming tbh. Then there's the one where he fucks
I was like "that's it?!" and was left confused as whether or not he actually had sex with
. The dialogue could've definitely been worded better. It's like she was just thrown in there in a whim. No build up, nothing. "Here's a free sex scene, start fapping!!".
I'm not asking for a complete overhaul, but more effort would be nice. At this point it's like Agent 53x is giving us a big middle finger with each update.
Hopefully things improve in 2021, but right now all I see is a rough road that I pby be gone from. I do want to give this game a chance, I really do. Been playing up to v0.6 at this point. Skipped 0.7, will give 0.8 a go later on

Feb 11, 2018
Just tried this for the first time, seemed like I might get into it, until the part where Alex takes the photo and says 'you are my servant now' then all I can think was not another one of these games where the MC does whatever the girls say.
Have to say I lost interest at that point.

Still, good luck to the dev.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just tried this for the first time, seemed like I might get into it, until the part where Alex takes the photo and says 'you are my servant now' then all I can think was not another one of these games where the MC does whatever the girls say.
Have to say I lost interest at that point.

Still, good luck to the dev.
The MC does turn it around on Alex, but it is your choice rather to play or not.

Mar 28, 2018
Well as far as I understand it a kinetic novel is merely a sub-set of visual novels that does not have multiple endings, and that both/either can contain choices within the storyline. Meh, who actually cares about this level of semantics when considering the somewhat ambiguous 'definitions' invoked by Japanese game players ... example 'what is ntr' induces the typical response of 'rats fighting in a sack' over how the so-called Japanese categories map onto the so-called western ones - which always turns out to be a bit of a waste of time.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I like this game, it's not the same as the vast majority of games here. It is somewhat story focused, and it is crazily not extremely sex focused although there seems to be plenty of sex or maybe the delicious promise of sex later. Whatever floats your boat. It is still developing and can go in different directions - all up to the dev. If this game continues to have frequent (very frequent compared to some) updates then I say bravo , many thanks to the dev; and please bring it on. If you want/need something else then there are many many alternatives.

Reactions: Xandoren
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes