ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I guess everyone is asleep on this board...let's see if I can spark some heat...

If you could have a 3 some with any two of all the girls in 53X which would be your 2?

I'm going to go with Mandy and Rachel, there seemed to be some unresolved issues or tension in the sauna...I think Rachel would want to take a strapon to Mandy and show her who is boss...

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
If you could have a 3 some with any two of all the girls in 53X which would be your 2?

I'm going to go with Mandy and Rachel, there seemed to be some unresolved issues or tension in the sauna...I think Rachel would want to take a strapon to Mandy and show her who is boss...
I see you are a man of refined tastes.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I guess everyone is asleep on this board...let's see if I can spark some heat...

My 3 way would be with Sara and Alex. It's not only a mother/daughter combo but I am a fan of big breast.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Tiny Warehouse 13 reference but with how few we get I'll take it and run a victory lap. Just hoping the AI isn't like Hugo's from the show...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Tiny Warehouse 13 reference but with how few we get I'll take it and run a victory lap. Just hoping the AI isn't like Hugo's from the show...

Yep, I can't figure out if the Dev is doing the references on purpose or if they are just happy accidents.

The Scooby Doo van is a fun reference.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
now it works. it was probably the "Walkthrough / Gallery mod" that was causing problems.thanks

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can someone tell me exactly who Juliette is? I don't know if it was mentioned in the game and I read the story wrong.. :unsure:

Because I play and I have a scene with a woman that I don't know and MC calls her ''mom'' and he has sex with her right away.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Can someone tell me exactly who Juliette is? I don't know if it was mentioned in the game and I read the story wrong.. :unsure:

Because I play and I have a scene with a woman that I don't know and MC calls her ''mom'' and he has sex with her right away.
she is the MCs bio mom

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020

You got it right, but you have to read the details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How can I translate the game in french ? which file to modify?
The files you're looking for are packaged inside game/archive.rpa. Either get unren or if on linux (also in the if you happen to be on Arch) and extract the archive. You'll want to edit the following rpy files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Ok I guess by now I shouldn't have been surprised at the direction this game was going, but I am turned off by the constant need for everyone to be a cam whore. My MC just tried (and probably succeeded) to convince his sis to be a cam girl...I would have liked a choice in that tbh. I dislike when games go that direction....and a lot of them do for at least one girl. I would prefer to opt out of having every girl I know or have a connection to in the game sell their body. Again, I guess it was kinda obvious that's where this was heading. I still like the game, but I do really find that stuff a turn off. So I will wait to see where this goes but if this is the direction the game will continue to head on I'll probably drop it soon.

Last edited:

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Ok I guess by now I shouldn't have been surprised at the direction this game was going, but I am turned off by the constant need for everyone to be a cam whore. My MC just tried (and probably succeeded) to convince his sis to be a cam girl...I would have liked a choice in that tbh. I dislike when games go that direction....and a lot of them do for at least one girl. I would prefer to opt out of having every girl I know or have a connection to in the game sell their body. Again, I guess it was kinda obvious that's where this was heading. I still like the game, but I do really find that stuff a turn off. So I will wait to see where this goes but if this is the direction the game will continue to head on I'll probably drop it soon.
Who did he convince?

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes