Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Man that Rachel sex scene at the end was completely flat. It's too bad. I was hoping the dev could maintain the heat from the sauna scene. Ah well.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I have v008 as well. It's a scene of them in the hallway of their house.

I see what you are talking about now. I thought I missed somewhere that she had become a cam-girl.

It wasn't part of her choice options. I would have thought that might have been one.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I tried this a while ago on another site as a test. Forgot what it was called and was disappointed. However, since joining here I have been finding new VNs and games to play. When I saw the banner for this I was glad to have found this again. I am absolutely loving this story. Has drawn me in and I am eagerly awaiting the next update as I binged through the current build. Truly wonderful indeed. Thank you for all your work.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Saw that Patreon put out the V0.1.0 version for free and as things changed a new game had to be restarted. I forgot how seeing that van cross the screen kind of makes me laugh a bit. Genius. Pure Genius transition :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Xandoren

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Any actual choices this time or is he still rewarding points for free because "paths are hard"?

Reactions: botc76

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Any actual choices this time or is he still rewarding points for free because "paths are hard"?
I was wondering about this as well, I'd I need to update my WT or just change the version number.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Am i going crazy OR
how is this 0.1.0 ? i remember playing this and having a lot of content

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm.. Was interested.. But see some comments of a shitty virgin sex scene.. Think I'll past for now and hope it gets reworked.
I admit that this scene was not very good. The rest of the sex scenes in this game Dev even did well, but this one ''special'' because with a virgin girl.. he did wrong.

I like this game, but when I saw this scene I was disappointed.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I admit that this scene was not very good. The rest of the sex scenes in this game Dev even did well, but this one ''special'' because with a virgin girl.. he did wrong.

I like this game, but when I saw this scene I was disappointed.
I've noticed most dev's either don't know how to write a good virgin scene or just avoid them with 'they used toys'..

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes