Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
The developer probably is strapped for time, hence the small update. He did leave the forums because people are just ungrateful little shits who pirate cheap visual novels and think they have something to say when they don't like something...

I digress... So far I like this title. Wasn't sure when I first picked it up but I did, after a time, and I think it's got a pretty interesting story.

Like or don't... Clearly 90% of peoples opinions from this site, for this developer, don't matter worth a shite.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The developer probably is strapped for time, hence the small update. He did leave the forums because people are just ungrateful little shits who pirate cheap visual novels and think they have something to say when they don't like something...

I digress... So far I like this title. Wasn't sure when I first picked it up but I did, after a time, and I think it's got a pretty interesting story.

Like or don't... Clearly 90% of peoples opinions from this site, for this developer, don't matter worth a shite.
Thank you. Someone who saw the point of my post.

Last time I spoke to DelveArt3d he was ready to give up on the game because of the haters, trolls and assholes. Dude, was extremely discouraged and was losing the desire to even finish the update let alone the game from depression. If, IF there is an update in the future you can bet it will be because of his personal desire and not because of players bellyaching.

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
There's already been a lot of different things written here. Everyone's opinion is different too. I don't like the choice system. Basically it does not exist, and that is a complete shit in my opinion. So I will avoid this "masterpiece".

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's weird. After seeing that "Jill" model I suddenly stopped caring about the flaws in this game. :KEK:
Tell me Valorie is a potential LI.:love:

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I couldn't make it to that part. The forced femdom and the mc simping for every female he saw was just too much cringe for me to endure. :cry:
Well, I was going to suggest you go the the dev's Patreon sight and ask the question since they stopped following this board but geuss it doesn't matter if you stopped the VN.

You think she really looks like the girl from Being a DIK?

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
this is one of my new favorites. it feels like a weeking drama on TV. rich characters, and damn fine looking too! story is intriguing just enough sex - appeal to make it erotic. nothing like 'Agents of Shield", but i would watch it, again, and again...

Reactions: andrew david irving

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
what forced femdom? I think I missed it
All the "my goddess" emasculation dialogue and this whole scene. Did you play with the mod? How did you avoid this? :KEK: Untitled.png
Well, I was going to suggest you go the the dev's Patreon sight and ask the question since they stopped following this board but geuss it doesn't matter if you stopped the VN.

You think she really looks like the girl from Being a DIK?
Camilia looks even more like her.:love:

• Love
Reactions: Frosty2000
Mar 28, 2018
My unofficial Android port of 53X - Homecoming 0.0.8 with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Uhm sir the link says that the file is no longer available :cry:

Reactions: Jestermania

Jestermania

May 20, 2019
Says
My unofficial Android port of 53X - Homecoming 0.0.8 with gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Can't download I really want to play

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
It's a interesting game. The visual look good. The gals are hot.
The sex scene are nice, but maybe could use a bit of build-up in some occasions.

I don't really mind that they're no that many choices for a change.
As a fellow developer I also understand the time/effort/headaches that goes into making working/out alternates.

I must admit I got confused at some time about some characters/scenes. Maybe it's just me?

One particular part the left me confused was when he went to a house doing some decorating.
Out of nowhere there was suddenly a women which I hadn't seen or heard from before trying to seduce him.
They have sex and

that could have been handled a bit better I think. I was so confused after that scene since I felt I came out of nowhere, no introduction or anything just boom. Not trying to nag. Just trying to give some honest feedback about something I noticed.
The game is still worth playing. Intresting to see where it might go.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
The sex scene are nice, but maybe could use a bit of build-up in some occasions.

As a fellow developer I also understand the time/effort/headaches that goes into making working/out alternates.

I must admit I got confused at some time about some characters/scenes. Maybe it's just me?

One particular part the left me confused was when he went to a house doing some decorating.
Out of nowhere there was suddenly a women which I hadn't seen or heard from before trying to seduce him.
They have sex and

that could have been handled a bit better I think. I was so confused after that scene since I felt I came out of nowhere, no introduction or anything just boom. Not trying to nag. Just trying to give some honest feedback about something I noticed.

I did not see any mention of her before but I think that was the plan. I think the dev was going for a big reveal like in Star Wars "Luke I am your father" moment. I may be wrong. I think the mother was his sex teacher at the school he went to so I guess they already had a relationship.

Reactions: Xandoren

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

They have sex and

It Did come out of nowhere. It was supposed to feel like that

Reactions: Xandoren
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes