ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I have a couple of questions. First. Is there any romance in this story? I know there is no tag for it but sometimes they leave tags out but it still in the game. My second question is. Is this an actual harem or a dude that just has sex with a bunch of different girls? Some define Harem as just a guy that is able to have sex with multiple girls and some define it as they actually use the term harem and the girls agree to become apart of his harem and devote them selves to MC and only the MC.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
So for what i gather they trained in the arts of seduction that even involves sex, are you telling me that with the future training of Rachel she will sleep with a man/woman if the mission says so? I hope not since that would get a future TAG that i dislike tbh, I know that devon "sleeps" with the judge for information, but she inst considered a LI yet, just MC sister for now since they dont show any lust for eachother.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Public release - v0.2.3.1
Here is the latest release (v0.2.3.1). Please test before you overwrite any saves.
This version has new content, Day 26.
Please test this and let me know if you are having problems. There are two files one for PC/Linux and one for MAC. One of my Patreons has a MAC and had no issues. I do not have a way to test the Linux. I have been told that building them works just like the PC build, so I gave it a try.
Also, I fixed an issue on Day 16 where the MC goes to Devon's apartment to discuss Rachel. The image was showing a phone conversation, but the story is he visits her. Thank you to the Patreon who reported this issue. I really appreciate it!
Thanks everyone!
MEGA PC Link -
MEGA MAC Link -
*** Change Log - v0.2.3.1
Fix issues with sky on 4 backgrounds
Fix spelling issues
Fix coding issues
*** Change Log v0.2.3
Added Day 26
Fix Day 16 issue on conversation with MC and Devon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
53XHomecoming-0.2.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
why do people like this crap?
Why do people listen to dub step?
Why is Twilight popular?
How did Batgirl and She Hulk masnage to get any viewers at all?
Why does Paris Hilton still talk like a teenager despite being on the verge of menopause?
How the fuck did the Kardashians manage to get a TV show?

I'll tell you how all of that's possible.....

Worlds full of fucked up people that will enjoy just about anything.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes