BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
For those asking about content for the latest update, it was rather light on for lewd scenes but I thought pretty good for story and character development. For some time now, any major update (2nd decimal place of the version number) has encompassed the events of a single day, but as far as days go, this one is quite eventful.

I do find several of the characters in this story, and especially the MC, intriguing. Others have mentioned that he comes across as a psychopath, yet, while that may be true on a surface level, his passion for taking care of those he considers "family" doesn't gel with that characterisation. There is also the discord between his obsessive need to be in control, with his willingness to fully delegate large swathes of his businesses to those he sees as having talent.

Anyway, in this update we get another glimpse into events that may have shaped this unusual character as well as propelling the story forward.

Reactions: Brother Lui

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
The bitchy sister starts blackmailing the MC for a while at the beginning of the game and treats him like a servant. Hints at going full dom on him eventually, but it never actually happens. One of the neighbors likes to give him instructions in bed, but it's not really that dommy either. More like Cougar tells poolboy "have a bite of this".
Can't say thank you enough that this saves my time here. Should be a mentioned in this case when the female domination is only lesbian focussed or is only 2% of the games content so in other words not the focus at all. With so few tags one could easily play this game not for their taste based on out of context tags. Yes, out of context because there are only a handful of games who use this tag for the same reason as this one and i dislike it.

Reactions: battali0n

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
silly and boring game. one dude with tons of girls everywhere that want to fuck him.
I played until the fucking puzzle and I can't get past it without solving it. and I don't fucking care.
why do people like this crap?
De gustibus non disputandum est.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game.
Renders/Artwork very good.
Animation ranges from good to clunky in some scenes.
Great story.

Reactions: CircaAD

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Lovin your game/novel. I wasn't ready for the way story line went but I'm very impressed. Love the animations which always add a little something to each game. Pulls you in more then simple words.
The only thing I didn't like is seeing the wait for next update :p
Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
5 out of 5*'s

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes