poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
i see a lot of people shitting on this game and the dev about the content and the time it takes to drop it. Not only that but you complain about there being puzzles and things that require you to think sorry that you lose the ability to do that when youre horny its a game about a life of a kid brought up in a spy world after his dads murder that left him in the hospital. its gonna make you use your brain and story line is just as important as the sex in it if you wanna just beat your dick go do that to any other 100+ games on here that dont have any plot and only exist for a nut im sorry but a game that makes no sense sucks dick. back to my original topic you dont think it annoys me seeing the time and the content we get cause it does but i acknowledge the fact of all the effort he puts into it. If you played this game all the way up till now you should have noticed how most of the sex scenes were dull shitty animations and with each update theyre getting better and better. you can tell its his first time doing them and hes putting his time and effort into learning how to do them so we can have some better content as far as the sex scenes so if that means he takes a little longer with less content to give us better things like animations then so be it im sure itll be faster with more content after he learns how to make these animations. The last point i wanna make is the dude only has 146 subs on patreon that could be as little as 146 dollars to at max 1500 dollars a month and thats not a lot when you put into account what he does for a living, where he lives, bills, etc. It makes it hard for him to be able to give you what you want when he either has old equipment or doesnt have more then one upgraded pc to run all the images or animations to help get it out faster unlike all these other devs in the genre who actually do milk their supporters and arent passionate about giving us the novel they make and i dont think i need to name drop a couple cause you know them but i will the likes of L&P and inceton. Which people still chose to stay and support so instead of talking shit maybe go support him and help him achieve what you want to see and thats says a lot because i dont support him on patreon but i also dont sit here and trash on a guy whos doing his best with what he is given aight rant over.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys.....I saw the femdom tag, but I want to make sure before downloading it.
Any scenes in the game so far?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Found this one about a week ago, just got to the end of the current content last night.
Not gonna give it a rating because over all, I'm really not sure how well it actually was.

It is a good game.

It's not quite a good game.

Starts off decent enough. Seems like a typical harem at first and to be honest that was my favorite part of it, back during the setup phase or first act or whatever. But then maybe about a third of the way through when the MC restarts the shipping company the whole game changes and goes all in on the kinetic novel style of story telling VNs with a plot that feels a little flat to me. The adult senes come and go in the blink of an eye but are widely spaced apart, the stat system doesn't seem to matter anymore at all after a while, and aside from a couple hiccups along the way everything is always going in the MC's favor. Money issues are constantly brought up, but the MC keeps putting in orders for stuff and flashes his cash around like he's got unlimited reserves. I dunno, it's just started to seem a bit contrived and trite to me.

Yeah. I dunno. Kinda good I guess. Story is okay. Adult scenes seemed pretty meh.
Really not sure how I'd rate it. Probably would reccomend to someone though if they like spy stuff where everything is super easy for the protagonist to handle?

Reactions: dreamgoat

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Guys.....I saw the femdom tag, but I want to make sure before downloading it.
Any scenes in the game so far?
The bitchy sister starts blackmailing the MC for a while at the beginning of the game and treats him like a servant. Hints at going full dom on him eventually, but it never actually happens. One of the neighbors likes to give him instructions in bed, but it's not really that dommy either. More like Cougar tells poolboy "have a bite of this".

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The bitchy sister starts blackmailing the MC for a while at the beginning of the game and treats him like a servant. Hints at going full dom on him eventually, but it never actually happens. One of the neighbors likes to give him instructions in bed, but it's not really that dommy either. More like Cougar tells poolboy "have a bite of this".
Ah.....ok. Some games have female domination tag for fun like this :LOL:
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Found this one about a week ago, just got to the end of the current content last night.
Not gonna give it a rating because over all, I'm really not sure how well it actually was.

It is a good game.

It's not quite a good game.

Starts off decent enough. Seems like a typical harem at first and to be honest that was my favorite part of it, back during the setup phase or first act or whatever. But then maybe about a third of the way through when the MC restarts the shipping company the whole game changes and goes all in on the kinetic novel style of story telling VNs with a plot that feels a little flat to me. The adult senes come and go in the blink of an eye but are widely spaced apart, the stat system doesn't seem to matter anymore at all after a while, and aside from a couple hiccups along the way everything is always going in the MC's favor. Money issues are constantly brought up, but the MC keeps putting in orders for stuff and flashes his cash around like he's got unlimited reserves. I dunno, it's just started to seem a bit contrived and trite to me.

Yeah. I dunno. Kinda good I guess. Story is okay. Adult scenes seemed pretty meh.
Really not sure how I'd rate it. Probably would reccomend to someone though if they like spy stuff where everything is super easy for the protagonist to handle?
Thanks for your input. Ill probably wait for future updates to play this. I did however bookmark it for future. Thanks

Reactions: GreenGobbo

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Has there been any word on when the next update/version might be out for the public? I'm getting the sense and the feeling that a fairly major show-down is about to happen between the MC/his Team and the Power Mongers of the town where he's currently based.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes