ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if the operation fails, I won't be surprised - they are not ready.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emmm ok - HE not ready.

haha - and the protagonist's face - as if he is the illegitimate son of Francois from "where my heart is" =)))

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
- if you are looking for inc*st, this is not your game
no, please, please!!! the teacher of sexual education is the mother of the protagonist.
Or is it absolutely necessary that they fuck like rabbits in every frame? =) and once is enough. incest - yes!
yes, other points can be discussed

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
no, please, please!!! the teacher of sexual education is the mother of the protagonist.
Or is it absolutely necessary that they fuck like rabbits in every frame? =) and once is enough. incest - yes!
yes, other points can be discussed
i am not talking about inc*st content quantity

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i am not talking about inc*st content quantity
me too. only about present-absent thing... nothing more.

and I have proven with real facts that the game contains incest.
after all, the statement of the statement did not contain a mention of the frequency of occurrence of scenes with incest sex, right?
it just said that "if you're looking for an incest game, then pass by." and I proved that there is incest in the game. So what's the deal?

By the way, there is an anecdote on the topic ONCE:
The man wrote in his diary
I planted a forest in my life - no one said a word
I built a bridge on which people will walk - no one mentioned me with a kind word
but once I fucked a sheep, I became a sheep-fuck.

I hope I've made my point clear enough.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update is out for the highest tier. Public release should be about 3 weeks based on prior chapter releases.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update is out for the highest tier. Public release should be about 3 weeks based on prior chapter releases.

They are getting reports the test has issues...

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Here is the latest release (v0.2.4.1). Please test before you overwrite any saves.
This version has new content, Day 27.
Please test this and let me know if you are having problems. There are two files one for PC/Linux and one for MAC. I do not have a way to test the Linux or MAC. I have been told that building them works just like the PC build, so I gave it a try.
Thank you to the Patreon who reported this issue. I really appreciate it!
Thanks everyone!

MEGA PC & Linux Link -
MEGA MAC Link -
ANDROID Link -

*** Change Log - v0.2.4.1
Fix issues 2 background
Fix spelling issues
Fix coding issues
*** Change Log v0.2.4
Added Day 27

Jan 18, 2022
If Devon graduated from Breckers 3 years before the MC, shouldn't she be 3 years older than him? The character stats say she's 20 (1 year older), which would mean she and Jax graduated from Breckers when they were 15? Or did the dev miss a typo in the earlier school background check the MC does on Devon and it should be 1 year before he graduated? It was just bugging me that they're all not supposed to be old enough to drink but it was implied she should be 22...

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes