ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not bad so far ... thoroughly an enjoyable game .... storyline is pretty cool ... tons of females ... question tho .. will we at the end of the game have to choose 1 .. or will we be able to keep several or all the babes in the end ... yeah yeah i know i've seen the harem tag .... i mean will we have to choose a #1 bitch .. and all others under her ? :love:

ok just 1 other thing .. thats been bugging me .... why haven't we been able to fuck Alex or Devon , yet ?

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdc1976

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
not bad so far ... thoroughly an enjoyable game .... storyline is pretty cool ... tons of females ... question tho .. will we at the end of the game have to choose 1 .. or will we be able to keep several or all the babes in the end ... yeah yeah i know i've seen the harem tag .... i mean will we have to choose a #1 bitch .. and all others under her ? :love:

ok just 1 other thing .. thats been bugging me .... why haven't we been able to fuck Alex or Devon , yet ?
Just remember the Dev did not submit this VN to F95zone for this post thread. He did not know about it until months after so he did not put any of the tags on here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ImperialD

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Continuity error

Devon clothes change when meeting with MC face-to-face, plus she appears to be talking on the phone with him.
screenshot0046.png screenshot0045.png

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
He could have blackmailed her for it. He could have told her go ahead and tell me what mom would think about you taking a video of me in the shower and you have the proof right on your own phone
And it’s not even HIS mom, it’s her mom, his Step-Mom… his REAL mom is the one who taught him all about sex and seduction at his spy school by having sex with him in front of his quad-mates during classes.
So yeah, how is that video blackmail?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes