catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
If Devon graduated from Breckers 3 years before the MC, shouldn't she be 3 years older than him? The character stats say she's 20 (1 year older), which would mean she and Jax graduated from Breckers when they were 15? Or did the dev miss a typo in the earlier school background check the MC does on Devon and it should be 1 year before he graduated? It was just bugging me that they're all not supposed to be old enough to drink but it was implied she should be 22...
I just read it as sarcasm - I thought she was just implying that they were not old/experienced enough to be doing what they were trying to do.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
wtf is this VN. The MC only uses sex to please women in his game. It's like a business deal. Also no creampies, just casual sex.

If this was a movie, it would be great but as a adult VN sex scenes r no good. But this becoming a billionaire agenda kept it interesting in a non-sexual way

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thx you therefore I will delete my comment.
no prob, I realize that it could have been clearer, it was just a list of women… wasn’t trying to bee rude with my reply, was just clarifying that my previous post was a list of mostly who the incest was with… it’s possible that there may be more family out there that we haven’t actually encountered yet… cousin or another long lost sister or such…

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
the Vn is quite good I like the story but it could use more sex scenes some times it is practically just one frame
It might be possible there is an issue with the animation you saw as a single frame. Which scene was practically one frame? I see animation on all the normal scenes.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
It might be possible there is an issue with the animation you saw as a single frame. Which scene was practically one frame? I see animation on all the normal scenes.
ok maybe not one frame but quite short, example the last one with the realtor 2 positions one animation each. Done.

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
How come most of the games that has options for the voice, the voice doesn't work during the game? Also, why does the music work at the main menu screen but when I start to play the games, there's no music?
Are you referring to the 'v' option in renpy? It doesn't mean enable voice actors.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes