Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Perhaps some people discover that there are few games here in this site that are more center on the story mostly by choice of the developer, though sure the lack of better equipment holds them to make their projects as best they would wanted. This is a game with a good story and yes it isn't just for a fap VN. It has an amount of reading and it lacks perhaps for some people a lot of sex scenes. Personally I don't care as far the story has something good to say for me it is another great book. Yes I also like more scenes but it isn't for me the 1st goal of a VN and sure I understand that others prefer different logical. I would feel proud to be able to make such a story based VN but I lack the knowledge and the equipment to create one and my slow learning of the whole procedure just shows me how hard and time consuming is the process of the whole VNs so definitely I like devs who do their best to make such a good VN game. Although for some it may look like MC is emotionless I do find it logical as it was trained to be like that and sure the dev follows the same path as Ian Fleming and Gerard de Villiers always the Hero has been taught how to seduce all the enemy female spies :) and not only.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I am not replying to you to defend the sex scenes. I think others have stated their disappointment for what happens also. Many have mentioned Rachels scene especially. I am a Patreon supporter for Agent 53X and do know the dev is working on adding video animation to replace the 3 image animation. He is working on making the sex scenes better in the long run but not soon.

Like you I really like the story and here is how I am choosing to view the coldness or emotionless of the sex for now. I compare it to the way they have portrayed spys in movies and books. James Bond would have sex and leave before the girl woke up. I compare the MC’s school to something like the one in Red Sparrow with Jennifer Lawrence. They teach the kids that sex is a tool or can be used as a weapon. Maybe that is how he sees the girls as targets or just assests. He seems to talk to Sabrina his pairmate with more emotion. To be real he has only known this people for a few weeks I think. Other than a visit on holidays. That is how choose to I see the MC.

Part of me hopes this is just a technical issue from the Dev until he can get a better computer to make quicker renders. He talks about this in his post that I put a link to in one of my earlier posts here. I will add it again here.

My hope is the Dev will go back and fill in better sex scenes, that is why he added the event replay which broke everything back in January. With the event replay we can go back and see any new changes without having to play through again. Or at least that is what he said he was going to do.

Here is the link to the Patreon post…

Perhaps some people discover that there are few games here in this site that are more center on the story mostly by choice of the developer, though sure the lack of better equipment holds them to make their projects as best they would wanted. This is a game with a good story and yes it isn't just for a fap VN. It has an amount of reading and it lacks perhaps for some people a lot of sex scenes. Personally I don't care as far the story has something good to say for me it is another great book. Yes I also like more scenes but it isn't for me the 1st goal of a VN and sure I understand that others prefer different logical. I would feel proud to be able to make such a story based VN but I lack the knowledge and the equipment to create one and my slow learning of the whole procedure just shows me how hard and time consuming is the process of the whole VNs so definitely I like devs who do their best to make such a good VN game. Although for some it may look like MC is emotionless I do find it logical as it was trained to be like that and sure the dev follows the same path as Ian Fleming and Gerard de Villiers always the Hero has been taught how to seduce all the enemy female spies :) and not only.

You both make a good point.

Were I would readly agree with you with reguards to enemy spie's and women he has to seduce during missions and to gain access or infomation and since Jame Bond was mentioned may I remind you that he was married once and i'm guessing sex with her wasn't emotionless before she died although that would help to explain he remotness in sex later as well in the books and films.
But in the films he was never emotionless with the female love interest he ends the film with.

And you point out he's been absent for some time with the possible exception of holiday visits maybe again a good reason for remoteness.
However these are not enemy agents we are talking about or women that just serve some purpose these are family member's.
ok Sara is only a step mom and Elizabeth is a step aunt but Alex and Rachel are his sister's.

Unless your saying they are just some assignment or mission for him where he has to get close to them???.

Now no emotion with the other girls he sleeps with I understand and even showing none with his real mother since there's issue and mistrust between them.

However since he shows Sara, Elizabeth, Alex and Rachel not only respect, concern and effection in all his dealing with them he even go's as far as doing his sisters chores without being asked and/or even expecting anything back in return.
These are all thing's you just don't do that for people you have no emotional conection too so to then show no emotion at all when having sex with them it just dosen't make sence.

Just Saying

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I like the game but sex scenes are really bland. It's like watching robots doing sex. No emotions whatsoever. He loves his adopted sister. But deflowering her was painful. You would think that one would show emotions such as love and compassion more when having sex for the first time with the person he loves most. But no! It's just a chore.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Agent 53X posted a poll on his Patreon. For all those people who have an issue the updates are to small you can let him know if you want to join his Patreon.

I don't mind the once a month but I am thinking about voting for once every 2 months. What would you vote?

Capture01.PNG

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Here is the latest release (v0.1.5).
This version has new content, Day 18.
I have started adding real movie animations! You do not have to play through again to see them, just go to the event replay.

Starting with the nurse fantasy on day 1, there are now 2 movie animations. On day 2, I have added 2 movie animations and vibrator sound to Sara's vibrator scene. On day 3, I have added a movie animation to Mandy's massage scene with Elizabeth. I plan on replacing the image animation with movie animation on all that are currently in the story. Then add more for those events in the future. Some from different angles or maybe speed up or slow down. But first I am going to replace what is in the story at this point.
Please let me know if you are having problems. I was told people had issues on the last update with their saves, but it was people outside of Patreon. None of my Patreon supporters said anything to me about an issue. So, if you do have an issue I will try to help with what I can.
There are two files one for PC/Linux and one for MAC. I do not have a way to test the Linux or MAC. I have been told that building them works just like the PC build, so I gave it a try.
Please let me know if you are having issues with this release.
If you have not played version 0.1.0 or higher your saves do not work from v0.0.9 or lower updates.
Thanks everyone!
MEGA for PC/Linux -
MEGA for MAC -

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Getting the same error as other people who have posted here can't load from previous version any fix for this?
If the dev changed anything the effects a part of the game before your save renpy tends to get very confused and it breaks old saves. I think there are ways to prevent that, but it's apparently kinda of a bitch to learn how to do it, so a lot of devs either don't know that there is a fix, or haven't gotten proficient enough with the coding to wrap their heads around it. That's why you'll occasionally see a notification in a game's op about old saves being broken.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A pretty pointless question that seems rather provocative. Nobody except you really knows what you like or what standards you set.
Umm, are you new? I'm very vocal about what I do and don't like. :KEK:
But to specify what I meant. Does the mc have a spine now? Is the mc still a bitch boy? Is the gameplay more enjoyable?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Does the mc have a spine now? Is the mc still a bitch boy? Is the gameplay more enjoyable?
no , yes , slightly

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
mc is going to be a man-whore for wendy maybe , and is fucking his ?mother?

played again after long time - so im not sure what is coming after day 13

edit :well - its getting weird - he offers to play sub for his sis on cam ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes