Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I like the game but sex scenes are really bland. It's like watching robots doing sex. No emotions whatsoever. He loves his adopted sister. But deflowering her was painful. You would think that one would show emotions such as love and compassion more when having sex for the first time with the person he loves most. But no! It's just a chore.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Agent 53X posted a poll on his Patreon. For all those people who have an issue the updates are to small you can let him know if you want to join his Patreon.

I don't mind the once a month but I am thinking about voting for once every 2 months. What would you vote?

Capture01.PNG

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Here is the latest release (v0.1.5).
This version has new content, Day 18.
I have started adding real movie animations! You do not have to play through again to see them, just go to the event replay.

Starting with the nurse fantasy on day 1, there are now 2 movie animations. On day 2, I have added 2 movie animations and vibrator sound to Sara's vibrator scene. On day 3, I have added a movie animation to Mandy's massage scene with Elizabeth. I plan on replacing the image animation with movie animation on all that are currently in the story. Then add more for those events in the future. Some from different angles or maybe speed up or slow down. But first I am going to replace what is in the story at this point.
Please let me know if you are having problems. I was told people had issues on the last update with their saves, but it was people outside of Patreon. None of my Patreon supporters said anything to me about an issue. So, if you do have an issue I will try to help with what I can.
There are two files one for PC/Linux and one for MAC. I do not have a way to test the Linux or MAC. I have been told that building them works just like the PC build, so I gave it a try.
Please let me know if you are having issues with this release.
If you have not played version 0.1.0 or higher your saves do not work from v0.0.9 or lower updates.
Thanks everyone!
MEGA for PC/Linux -
MEGA for MAC -

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Getting the same error as other people who have posted here can't load from previous version any fix for this?
If the dev changed anything the effects a part of the game before your save renpy tends to get very confused and it breaks old saves. I think there are ways to prevent that, but it's apparently kinda of a bitch to learn how to do it, so a lot of devs either don't know that there is a fix, or haven't gotten proficient enough with the coding to wrap their heads around it. That's why you'll occasionally see a notification in a game's op about old saves being broken.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A pretty pointless question that seems rather provocative. Nobody except you really knows what you like or what standards you set.
Umm, are you new? I'm very vocal about what I do and don't like. :KEK:
But to specify what I meant. Does the mc have a spine now? Is the mc still a bitch boy? Is the gameplay more enjoyable?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Does the mc have a spine now? Is the mc still a bitch boy? Is the gameplay more enjoyable?
no , yes , slightly

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
mc is going to be a man-whore for wendy maybe , and is fucking his ?mother?

played again after long time - so im not sure what is coming after day 13

edit :well - its getting weird - he offers to play sub for his sis on cam ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
But to specify what I meant. Does the mc have a spine now? Is the mc still a bitch boy? Is the gameplay more enjoyable?
he is not long blackmailed, has done good business and has had some sex partners (do not want to give more so as not to ruin too much of experience)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC is hiding his spine but he does have one and it shows at certain times.
He is still "playing" as a bitch boy but he is hiding things from the girls.
After you find out certain things about MC it is more enjoyable.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes