Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Quite honestly, I am a bit frustrated too. I've tried it both with and without the mods and I've only ever dealt with these by finding a point in the old save where it did work

EDIT: I have a save right before the start of Day 16 that works so try finding a save close to that
Thank u

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I have never had a save not work for next update. I did follow instructions for deleting saves before 0.1.0 update. Could you be using an old save?
The saves i tried to use is always from the previous version so not that old, but i get errors all the same.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i lost evrything because i formatted my laptop so can you tell me what folder i need to create ?thx user/myname/appdata/Renpy is this correct?
Just start up a Ren'PY game and it will make it for you.

Reactions: Max1276

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so thats how renpy games are saved? i deleted a few games and was always confused how i still had save files for them on new versions lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so thats how renpy games are saved? i deleted a few games and was always confused how i still had save files for them on new versions lol
Unless the dev changes it Ren'PY games will save in 2 different places, one in the game folder and one in the appdata for windows.

Reactions: D9074

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
If people want help with their saves you should put up some more info than 'saves dont work'

How about a screen shot of the error and what platform are you using...pc, linux,mac, android? What version of Ren Py are you using...

Just saying 'saves dont work' or complaining that the dev doesn't know what he is doing doesn't help if you really want to play the game. And before I get trashed, I understand not everybody is complaining. It is just this thread has a history of trashing the dev and the game so much they ran off the dev. If I can I will try to help.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
found some things that need correction
Mandy is talking in the bar, not mc
likes (in the sauna)
find a way (bedroom)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
this is so shit bruuuh
since many versions behind & still no fix
WTH bruh
View attachment 1143514
when trying to start .exe

& also
i had it with this error everytime
so i wanted to to UnRen the CG
& got an error:
View attachment 1143515

some fix please? its been like this since... 4ever?
Try loosing the question mark in your path as it's not a valid character (see the reserved characters enumerated under section Naming Conventions of ). As for your UnRen error, I'd like to refer you to this post by the most knowledgeable Meushi.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D Dog and 9inchz

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
last ver.
Are you using PC, Linux, Mac or Android? Are you using any mods? What version of Ren Py are you using? Can you post a screenshot of your error. You have to help us try to help you. We need more information than 'what I cant load old save' and last ver'.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok,using PC, no mods ,lastest version download 0.1.4 and save file at 0.1.3 version View attachment 1149690
When you get an error it puts a copy of the error report in the game folder called "traceback.txt" and you can upload that report and we can see more info on your problem.

(((Also when you upload a pic please put it behind a spoiler tag or use the Thumb option for your pics.)))

Reactions: Xandoren

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
ok,using PC, no mods ,lastest version download 0.1.4 and save file at 0.1.3 version
If you can file the file that A1fox3 is talking about that could be very helpful.

I did see this is an issue with the other boards...

It could be the RPCY that Wurg talks about in the above posts. But why would it work for some but not for all? Not sure. I read the RenPy doc about rollback and went on the RenPy discord and ask a question but no response yet.

Here some reading if you are a coder... lol

Still looking...

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Was able to play the latest update of this game with my latest save without an issue myself, and I have to say it is nice to see the MC actually getting some sort of action with the characters introduced.

Shame none of the main family was excluded from this update but it was still decent nonetheless.

Here is hoping the next update has some of the main cast, or at least Melissa seeing as it has been a while since she got some content.
lol, are you posting on the right board? Main girls are Sara (which I think she is in this update), Rachel, Alex and maybe Elizabeth as family....not sure who Melissa is.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes