Sister227

Jun 3, 2018
Played this about a year ago and it was okay then. Had to restart from the beginning now, loved every moment of it. Just can't wait for the next update. Storyline is very good and I have no clue where it will end. Thank you!!

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So you can have it two ways. No choice in how he responds, or choice in how he responds. If you want choice, as opposed to the tyranny of the author, then you have to allow for "no". Domination only works if the target agrees. No matter the coercion, the target should ALWAYS have to opportunity to say "no'. Otherwise, why play?
I didn't try all the routes, but as I felt like Alex is not in the position to dominate the MC. She is financially struggling, and sometimes depends on MC. Domination is more realistic if she has something advantage over the MC, but she has none. MC is a kind of rich, ambitious, has a lot of support, takes care of his family, whereas Alex is a broke woman.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
This game is always in "re-designed" and the story hardly progresses. Think I will skip this update and the next few as I'm sure saves will be a issues again at some point.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis_1

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Day 20 when MC is calling Haruka, she's tagged as Haraku. Also, her tag is wrong in the afternoon scene.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I can't do it. I can't get past the first few minutes.

Why do devs keep doing this? If you're gonna put the protagonist in a coma after a traumatic and life altering accident that results in the death of their father, commit to the bit! But they don't, they never seem to do it! With how everyone acts so utterly uninterested and blasé about the whole affair, it is the clear that the MC isn't a victim of trauma, they're the victim of a of a checklist of plot points. The MC isn't a well fleshed out character, they're an NPC in a homebrew D&D campaign; one of the boring ones. They don't have a life, they have list of things that need to happen to them to progress the plot along, come hell or high water. Doesn't mater if it makes no sense, if folks talk like they're pod people or sad reptilians who rolled a 2 on their Bluff checks; we've got a peeping scene in the bathroom we need to get to in less than 10 minutes from the start of the game ('I know writers who use subtext and they're all cowards!').

Can't be bothered to waste time on actual human connection, so the MC peace's out and takes a cab from the hospital to home. Why have a party, get together, or celebration for the triumphant return for the MC? It's not like their dad is dead. Gonna spend any time grieving as a family? Nope, that might make them seem too human. Also that would take effort and delay the bathroom peeping scene! then you learn that your mom got you a phone, and she left it in the MC's room. Wait, why didn't he have a phone before? What year is this? Did he get the staff at the hospital to order a cab for him? Are you telling me he had the means to pay for a cab ride home, but no cell phone on him!?

I can't do it. Not even 10 minutes into this game, and I've been violently ejected out of experience multiple times, my suspension of disbelief utterly shattered by this horribly lazy writing.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Step mom remarried but i don't think he grew up with her so no reason to call her mom

Well, then that is even more fucked. Okay, so the MC isn't related to her? Then what is their relationship, and why isn't it at all touched on before they finish their conversation? They were so familiar with each other, I assumed she was his mother (despite him insta-perving on her with zero hesitation). Again, piss poor writing. He just zaps out of the hospital into this house and has a conversation with her as if he was talking with his mom after coming home from school on any other mundane afternoon. But he isn't. He just jumped in a cab to come to this place after being in a coma caused by an accident where his father died, and apparently I'm the only one bothered by this event; cause the MC and this mystery woman couldn't give less of a fuck about it. It's almost as if these 'characters' don't at all react like sane human beings given the circumstances we're told that they're in. This is George Lucas levels of 'tell, don't show' going on here.

Either the MC and this woman are close enough to slot right back in together into that household, in which case again their blasé attitude towards the death of a loved one and a traumatic life changing event is 'ejection seat through the canopy' levels of breaking my immersion. Or they're so distant as to perhaps not want to open up to each other about the incident, except then why is the MC again acting like he's come home after spending a day at school? You can't have it both ways. The entire exchange is off-putting, incongruous, and downright weird. She's trying to hook him up with a pool cleaning job for the neighbor and telling him to raid the fridge if he gets hungry; the sort of thing you might do on a mundane afternoon, not what I'd expect after returning home for the first time post coma and dad dying.

Also she drops the bomb that his birthday was a week ago, back when he was still in recovery and physical therapy, and she did get him a phone but couldn't be bothered to go visit to give it to him. Not only that, be the MC thanks her for it and she responds likewise. They're both acting like she did him a favor, that she was nice to him; rather than the fact that she just admitted to missing the birthday of a someone suffering through post-coma physical therapy and recent patricide and couldn't be bothered for a whole week to get herself down there to say hello or give him the gift. That is supremely fucked up. Without mitigating circumstances, that was just downright callous and neglectful. Again, the author is following a checklist of plot points and exposition they want to vomit up, with no regard for what is actually happening or how sane people would react to this situation.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not a bad update, all things considered, sure its shorter than I'd like with no action with Sara or Elizabeth in quite a while, and minimal relationship development with Rachel, Alex, Jess and now, hopefully Devon, as the one bright spot in this update was his confession to her he finally remembers she's his sister. Loved that embrace and her excitement at having her little brother back, just hoping for some family bonding time with her and maybe even Juliette as well.

Silver lining to this short update w/no choices has to be looking forward to Asa and Haruka showing their appreciation and gratitude to the MC and really hoping for more fun with Ursula. Despite her low self-esteem, can't imagine any guy in their right mind not wanting to hook up with her. I liked that the MC is looking to establish potentially a Friends With Benefits relationship with her rather than just be paid for services rendered.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to leave a review on the game please. It seems I am able to read them but leave a review.

Many thanks

D
Click one of the stars at the top that indicate the rating and it will open a review submission interface. Be sure not to click outside of that window/interface though, as it will close it and you'll lose anything you typed.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes