Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Haven't looked at this in a while, did the absolutely braindead Alex blackmail plot get reworked at all since last summer?

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
She did blackmail him, but he gets along with her instead of doing anything. I think the femdom is badly implemented in this game.
So you can have it two ways. No choice in how he responds, or choice in how he responds. If you want choice, as opposed to the tyranny of the author, then you have to allow for "no". Domination only works if the target agrees. No matter the coercion, the target should ALWAYS have to opportunity to say "no'. Otherwise, why play?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
The story has no "femdom". It's a silly power play that the MC chooses in the moment to bide his time until he turns the tables on them later. Hardly worth mentioning except it gives a little insight into his character. One should play the game, follow the story and see for yourself.

robert wagner

Oct 24, 2018
I will be honest and say that I dont contribute to most the developers like I used to because they all just keep repeating different variations of the same story. This one I just subscribed to. I cannot believe I missed this one in my searching. GREAT STORY. If you have not played this game, you should very good story and game.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Maybe it's time to add the Kinetic Novel tag now? Since there haven't been any choices since version 0.1.4 it should be flagged as Kinetic Novel.
I don't understand why you would think this, the VN has at least 6 possible paths with possible endings now. Just because you don't see a choice in 3 days of the VN does not mean there are no more choices. Not to mention if someone downloaded this for the first time thinking it is a kinetic novel because you claim it should be then sees multiple paths with choices. You should understand this is a work in progress.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a typo in the previous version. In the conversation between Tori and the MC at the coffee shop, MC says "We will present a different option for Sara that would work for your Thesis, and if she excepts, you will be the reason her life may change." Excepts should be "accepts".

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
There is a typo in the previous version. In the conversation between Tori and the MC at the coffee shop, MC says "We will present a different option for Sara that would work for your Thesis, and if she excepts, you will be the reason her life may change." Excepts should be "accepts".
There are various other incorrect word usages as well, such as when talking with Cam about becoming "head of sells" where it should be sales. "sells" was used incorrectly at least twice that I recall.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc money/sexskill // love // lust // sub // corruption

View attachment 1357288 View attachment 1357282 View attachment 1357283 View attachment 1357284 View attachment 1357281

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1357280

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a urm. file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above , thanks to 0x52 )
update

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes