Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
I hope uploaders start uploading torrents as well so that people can seed the files on them if we want to. Not saying the uploader should also seed it, but if I want to seed it and help others get it, the uploader making a torrent would ensure the file is correct for others downloading and they do not risk downloading malicious content

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
HAHA

yes, the car is really old. but i think it has character and is also a change from the modern sports cars that most of the guys in such games drive. always the same BMW or Mercedes convertibles or big SUVs.
Besides, a van also has certain advantages ;)
no arguments here just saying i can see MC's dad owning that van .... he's probably not quite as old as me .... i think i used to own one or two in my life time :ROFLMAO:
of course that was back in the 60's and 70's .. but who's counting :LOL:

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
yes, that was my first thought too! :D
It was a reference to Scooby Do. The Dev used to be on this board and he mentioned in in his post...

867 was the plan and I did type it in that way but I started to get concerned about copy write problems so at the last minute I change it. Good catch. I have buried a few items like this, someone has already mentioned the Scooby-Doo van transition.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
no arguments here just saying i can see MC's dad owning that van .... he's probably not quite as old as me .... i think i used to own one or two in my life time :ROFLMAO:
of course that was back in the 60's and 70's .. but who's counting :LOL:
Yeah, the Van were popular for everyone, the thing, back in the 60's 70's and 80's. So if MC father had it, I am sure that he couldn't let it go. Also during the 90's and 2000's the vans were popular for contractors to haul things around...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
o.m.g i forgot about those .... i had a 1974 model ... reminds me of the modern day SUV mixed with a VW bug :ROFLMAO:
LOL, VM brought that back and it may be all electric version... Also that was funny you pointed out "The Thing" I didnt even think about that as well.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: ImperialD

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So to the dev(s). Thanks for the update! Played nice and smooth, which given some of the recent drops of other games is something of an anomaly. Loving the 2 month (more or less) update cycle time, so I can't ping you for larger updates. ;) Very much looking forward to the next one!

invo

Jun 24, 2018
So i downloaded the android port extracted it and its still not working.
I didnt even get the apk shortcut, any help would be appreciated.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Doesn't matter, he can become the most Alpha Mega Chad MC ever, the first impression is done.
If those that make it longer are happy thats nice, but Devs should really learn how important first impressions are.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
yup i agree first impressions count or do I.
Lets face it without first impressions a girl might not actually end up dating that Totaly charming flashy fucking douche bag with his nice hair, smart cloths, expensive watch, and fast car.
And without first impressions you might not actually hire that Lazy, useless fucking morron with his Faked CV, nice smile, charming manner and flashy suite.
Not to mention without first impressions you might not actually trust that charming, supossedly sucsefull, well mannered, likeable crook with your life savings.

Lets face it in life there are few reasons to actually rely on first impressions and many reasons not to.
That why the frase "Never judge a book by its cover" was invented.

Just Sayin.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean... you had the bit overstay its welcome by quite some time, but I do get your point. I guess it doesn't hurt to give something at least half an hour, even if the first impression is bad, maybe I will like it after it is properly set up.

The general critique stands however, if it is good, then it is better to already show it in the first minutes in my opinion, hooking people. Still time for the more boring part of needed exposition slightly later on.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes