ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so .. no new content ... just grammar fixes ?

just how is this off topic .... moderators .. thats just stupid

Reactions: Akanesh

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
Do you have any mods running?
no, none at all, i just extracted it, went to play it, hit load, clicked on the save and crashed with no way to recover.....last time i played this was v.1.3, tried to copy and paste the save folder afterwards too, still crashed

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
no, none at all, i just extracted it, went to play it, hit load, clicked on the save and crashed with no way to recover.....last time i played this was v.1.3, tried to copy and paste the save folder afterwards too, still crashed
Did you run any of the Mods on your last play through? That is iusually where the problems come from. Game is running fine for me, and I rarely run any of the Mods as I hate starting over...

Leviweeb

Mar 5, 2018
Lol I was so Confused because this was the first game I have played that had a character with my name and same spelling.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Just a thought. When Asa asks about code name Boy Scout. His reply should be, As in their motto Always be prepared. He would have at some point looked into the name and wonder why his dad called him that. And true to his code name he tries to always be prepared for everything. It would work and be closer to character.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
So... it doesn't seem to be much going on in this board. I figured I would just toss out something I started tracking in Agent 53X.

Feel free to comment if you like but please use spoiler tag...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So... it doesn't seem to be much going on in this board. I figured I would just toss out something I started tracking in Agent 53X.

Feel free to comment if you like but please use spoiler tag...

I see a few things to add
I just realized something. I use to love this game. But lately something has seemed off too it. Thanks to your list I just realized what that is. TOO MUCH!!!! There is too many plots going on at one time!!! James Bonds and the X-Men combined don't have this many plots going on!!!!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes