Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
this is an unofficial android port 53x – Homecoming [v0.1.8] APK - MEGA

The official Android v0.1.8.2 port was just released to the Patreons and fix's issues with the v0.1.8 version. It usually is on here in a few days if you do not want to download it twice. Dev's really good at making it free to all you should wait for the fixed version.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.2.2
Size: 403M
SHA1SUM: f56596c652a189669b12d43e3df0a0f261bee38b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

DGun23

May 17, 2018
I have been waiting for this game to grow before giving it a shot actually...but it is till around 400mb even though it has been around a some time now. Is there not enough content or is the dev somehow able to compress the renders at a ridiculous level.....cause nothing else makes sense....

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I have been waiting for this game to grow before giving it a shot actually...but it is till around 400mb even though it has been around a some time now. Is there not enough content or is the dev somehow able to compress the renders at a ridiculous level.....cause nothing else makes sense....
It has quite a bit of good content. Will keep you busy for awhile for sure (cannot tell you how long, never measured it).
Definitely worth a play - in my opinion! :>)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah. Got to them much later. First time playing thru and I was caught by the oddity of a parent remarrying without the other one being dead or having abandoned them. Think this may be the first game ever that actually has a step family involved with both original parents still being alive. I know I've never played one that had that happen before.

-----------
Mostly liking this so far. Still don't like Alex, tho she no longer falls into the 'despise' category and is just unlikable. One thing I really don't like is the no choice about who you fuck. Given my druthers I'd never touch Wendy. And anyone trying to tell me to service them and basically act like their little subby bitch would get told to go fuck themselves.
Also would be nice if the sex scenes weren't so...jarring. Just switch from a little kissing, BAM you inside and pounding. No positioning, no shot of pre-pen, no showing the penetration, and worst, no showing the moneyshot. A flashing white screen isn't cumming.
So they're still doing that low effort uninspired forced femdom shit? I don't know why I keep checking this thread hoping the game gets better. Game had so much potential but meh.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
To all those that want the mod. Why don't you use the few brains cell you have that work and think to give the guy a few days to make the mod. You want it faster, try paying him for his time. Just because the game is out doesn't mean the mod is ready at the same time. Be thankful he does the mod and it gets posted here for free.

Reactions: Brother Lui

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
To all those that want the mod. Why don't you use the few brains cell you have that work and think to give the guy a few days to make the mod. You want it faster, try paying him for his time. Just because the game is out doesn't mean the mod is ready at the same time. Be thankful he does the mod and it gets posted here for free.

Yes, there are some impatient cats out there.. menow, menow.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
OK, I've been skipping past this game for a while now, but then I actually read the Overview...

... as the male protagonist has been away to a private boarding school for 8 years.
Who is he? Van Wilder? Or does his school do Grade 9 to PhD? LOL :D

That line alone made me curious, so I guess I'll try this one out.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
OK, I've been skipping past this game for a while now, but then I actually read the Overview...

"Boarding school pupils are typically referred to as "boarders". Children may be sent for one year to twelve years or more in boarding school, till the age of eighteen."

• Angry
Reactions: moose_puck

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Well in this premise, the 'boarding school' is a super secret, special, exclusive institution that caters to the rich and powerful for the purposes of training the next generation in espionage, military tactics, miscellaneous weapons training, hand-to-hand combat, etc. while grouped together with 3 other students to form a 'cell' or a quad. They become your life-long partners, best friends, in some cases... lovers, but they have your back and you have theirs, so it's more than just your typical school for the gifted.

Apart from the wooden personality of the MC, extending to how he seems to derive no pleasure from sex, the lack of any relevant choices for the last 4-5 updates is slowly killing my interest in an otherwise interesting story. Despite assurances how much family means to the MC and his profession of love for the girls he cares about, everything he does just seems too cold and unemotional. I understand a portion of that may be from his training, but even his quad partners come across more human, and natural compared to him, its just laughable how much he seems to try turning off his feelings/emotions in an attempt to project a certain image of himself to those around him. That's fine at times, when dealing with people in specific situations, but he's like that ALL THE TIME, and I just wished he let at least 1-2 of those closest to him in and trust them enough to confide in them a little more.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Are they still making grammar fixes as full updates? Damn how many more before actual content comes out?

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Are they still making grammar fixes as full updates? Damn how many more before actual content comes out?
New content was in the latest release. Day 21 was new in this release to the public.

v0.1.8.2
Fix spelling and grammar issues

v0.1.8.1
Fix issue opening saves for specific conditions

v0.1.8.0
New content Day 21

All of the above was in the one release to the public.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
No NEW (ie after previous save) content.
There is no new content after the v0.1.8.2 public release. If you downloaded the test version v0.1.8.0 version that was only release to some poeple on dev's patreon site it had the new content Day 21 in it so corrent there was no new content from that version.

Reactions: Mikedazz1
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes