turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
For some reason, I hesitated to download this version and to wait for ppl's reaction and stuff. It's a good thing I did (test versions aren't worth downloading IMO). And I agree that "Test version" or "unofficial" should be mentioned in the OP. Shame on the person who edited the OP for not mentioning it.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Ok, you have some reason but at least have the version you leak say 'UN-official'. It is posted in the first page of this forum like it is official. People have issues they think it's the Dev fault not yours for posted a test version. If you don't do that then you are just taking a dump on the Dev and poeple get pissed and not like the game which in this case would be your fault not his.
this is a pirate site + i never said this is the official/final version.... it says TEST version in my post as in dev's patreon post

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
this is a pirate site + i never said this is the official/final version.... it says TEST version in my post as in dev's patreon post
While I don't agree with the insults being given to you, I would like to say that this being a pirate site does not mean pirates purposely go out of their way to bankrupt the devs causing them to abandon their work. If all it takes is a few weeks before getting it for free anyway, then the majority of us are likely to be ok with that. What we want more than anything is more content, and none of us are going to get that if we keep disrespecting the devs in this manner.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure if the dev still checks here or not.

I really enjoy this game, loving the story and spy shit and pretty much everything, but man does the MC need to get laid once in a while. For a game called Agent Sex there is not a lot of sex happening.

Not saying it needs to change a lot, but at least once every two or three updates would be good. I mean in this last update he turned down 3 opportunities to get some.

A little dissapointed he took Rachel's virginity and has done nothing with her since. I don't think they've even kissed.

I still love each update, but come on, throw a dog a bone once in a while.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I'm not sure if the dev still checks here or not.

I really enjoy this game, loving the story and spy shit and pretty much everything, but man does the MC need to get laid once in a while. For a game called Agent Sex there is not a lot of sex happening.

Not saying it needs to change a lot, but at least once every two or three updates would be good. I mean in this last update he turned down 3 opportunities to get some.

A little dissapointed he took Rachel's virginity and has done nothing with her since. I don't think they've even kissed.

I still love each update, but come on, throw a dog a bone once in a while.
Woah. Lots to go over. I'll save ya 79 pages of reading, and do a recap of said post
- Used to. Not anymore. Long story short some posters here kind of chased him out due to "feedback". Most of it has since been deleted. Anyways...
- Ah yes. The "sex scenes". This "feedback" started with the MC's mother. Apparently the dev has confessed his PC isn't that powerful. Has limits. That's why all the sex scenes look a certain way. We're still hopeful the dev upgrades his PC later on (if not already)
- Yes. That is disappointing. Agreed
- Ok so here's the thing. In the past we've had some "fuck you updates". Dev would read our feedback, then throw us A bone. Just not THE bone

Now thanks to a certain ass, the dev is pby furious with us again. This time he has every right to be
So that's mostly the story

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I'd forgotten how infuriating this game is. Mc keeps bending over backwards for everyone, and we are never given any real choices. Alex is a straight up selfish bitch and the mc is still rushing to help her with her business. Why? Why would he give her the time of day? By that point she hasn't done a single thing to make us like or care about her.

Also turns out sister is adopted and I was never told. Maybe bring it up with mom? Nah, better to just let her use me as a sex toy.

Reactions: Longs and Mad Max68

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Woah. Lots to go over. I'll save ya 79 pages of reading, and do a recap of said post
- Used to. Not anymore. Long story short some posters here kind of chased him out due to "feedback". Most of it has since been deleted. Anyways...
- Ah yes. The "sex scenes". This "feedback" started with the MC's mother. Apparently the dev has confessed his PC isn't that powerful. Has limits. That's why all the sex scenes look a certain way. We're still hopeful the dev upgrades his PC later on (if not already)
- Yes. That is disappointing. Agreed
- Ok so here's the thing. In the past we've had some "fuck you updates". Dev would read our feedback, then throw us A bone. Just not THE bone

Now thanks to a certain ass, the dev is pby furious with us again. This time he has every right to be
So that's mostly the story
Thanks for the reply. I know he used to be here because I remember talking about stuff. Pity he was bullied out.

you saying people complained about the quality of them? or lack of them?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
you saying people complained about the quality of them? or lack of them?
Yes. It was pretty bad here at one point. To be fair some of it was justified. The forced choice was controversial
This lead to the "fuck you updates" about those types of sex scenes, and the lack of them
If you're curious about where I stand? Last time I played this game was December 20, 2020 with v 0.0.8
I did DL v 1.7.3 last month if that's worth anything. I feel dirty downloading this test version [don't @ me Steve :cautious:]
Will pby wait when a proper version comes out. If not I'll stick with 1.7.3, call it a day

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Playing any new content for this game is fun and I am pleased it was created. I have not downloaded this test, as I do donate to this dev. it is sad that a test version was posted here even if F95zone is a "pirate site". F95zone has better downloads than most others and a better following for multiple games.
The DEVs' should realize that there are too many more that love their games than those whom mock them for choices they build into the games. sad part is good games get complaints but that just proves a games power. if everyone was happy the game would suck.
We all have our own way we want it to go but if we were the DEV would the game be as good? say you dont like a part is fine just dont make it personal. The Developers and alike share their art here and lets just have fun playing the games. if a game is not to your likeing then move on. And I will thank you for doing so.:cool:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Wondering if you have to make Alex love you to add her to the group. Personally, I despise her. Records someone in the shower without permission (illegal) and threatens to upload it (also illegal) and then pretends she's some kinda dom that is worth worshiping? No. All she's worth is a collar and a brand. Hell. Not even really worried if refusing to get love points for her locks her out. All I care about is if that locks OTHER girls out as well. Pathetic excuse for blackmail if I ever saw one. If someone tried that on me I'd laugh in their face and tell them to go ahead and upload it. I'll go ahead and call the police. And that is IF I didn't bother to use all that fancy pants training he ranked 'elite' in and take the phone from her and delete the thing myself.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
ok thank you
Cause, so far as I've seen, the only blood relation he has is his dead dad. Mom, is step. Alex, step. Rachel, adopted. So unless there are relatives I have yet to see, the only way he's engaging in incest is if he's also engaging in necrophilia. Hence, no need for a mod.
And for those of you who just twisted their panties into a wad saying that is incest too; No, no it isn't. Incest is only a thing when you are related. Anything else is ppl pretending it is so they can pretend it is spicier. No blood relation. No incest. I don't care what anyone else says. You don't get to change the definition of words just cause you say so. And if you think you do you should try reading a dictionary once in a while.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Cause, so far as I've seen, the only blood relation he has is his dead dad. Mom, is step. Alex, step. Rachel, adopted. So unless there are relatives I have yet to see, the only way he's engaging in incest is if he's also engaging in necrophilia. Hence, no need for a mod.
And for those of you who just twisted their panties into a wad saying that is incest too; No, no it isn't. Incest is only a thing when you are related. Anything else is ppl pretending it is so they can pretend it is spicier. No blood relation. No incest. I don't care what anyone else says. You don't get to change the definition of words just cause you say so. And if you think you do you should try reading a dictionary once in a while.
Well there are two characters that do not live in the same house as him that are more closely related to Mc in game. One of those he did not have sex with yet though.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
We have all those wonderful submission, love, and lust points in the beginning.
Later, they get very random, rare, and sporadic.
When are they actually going to start having actual effects?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Well there are two characters that do not live in the same house as him that are more closely related to Mc in game. One of those he did not have sex with yet though.
Yeah. Got to them much later. First time playing thru and I was caught by the oddity of a parent remarrying without the other one being dead or having abandoned them. Think this may be the first game ever that actually has a step family involved with both original parents still being alive. I know I've never played one that had that happen before.

-----------
Mostly liking this so far. Still don't like Alex, tho she no longer falls into the 'despise' category and is just unlikable. One thing I really don't like is the no choice about who you fuck. Given my druthers I'd never touch Wendy. And anyone trying to tell me to service them and basically act like their little subby bitch would get told to go fuck themselves.
Also would be nice if the sex scenes weren't so...jarring. Just switch from a little kissing, BAM you inside and pounding. No positioning, no shot of pre-pen, no showing the penetration, and worst, no showing the moneyshot. A flashing white screen isn't cumming.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Got to them much later. First time playing thru and I was caught by the oddity of a parent remarrying without the other one being dead or having abandoned them. Think this may be the first game ever that actually has a step family involved with both original parents still being alive. I know I've never played one that had that happen before.

-----------
Mostly liking this so far. Still don't like Alex, tho she no longer falls into the 'despise' category and is just unlikable. One thing I really don't like is the no choice about who you fuck. Given my druthers I'd never touch Wendy. And anyone trying to tell me to service them and basically act like their little subby bitch would get told to go fuck themselves.
Also would be nice if the sex scenes weren't so...jarring. Just switch from a little kissing, BAM you inside and pounding. No positioning, no shot of pre-pen, no showing the penetration, and worst, no showing the moneyshot. A flashing white screen isn't cumming.
Well that last might be why dev did not any sex scenes in last few episodes since he is working on getting better at them or expects/hopes to have better equipment soon so he can do a better job of them. On the earlier part, remember that this MC is quite the manipulator himself and he does not mind using his body or play a role if he thinks it will benefit him or help him reach his goals. Just as with that blackmail at start that he goes along with so he can turn the tables on her instead of being a scared victim.

Reactions: D Dog
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes