Aug 25, 2021
That we are people of "Culture" :cool:
You'll get no argument from me on that fine point! :coffee:

On another subject, day 24 doesn't seem to be starting for me, and the save that someone shared in an earlier post seems to get me the error screen, and even when I ignore it, I get a restart instead of moving forward. Anybody have any insight into why this may be?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems Scrappy's Mod is the culprit. Even though the mod post says it's updated, it seems it isn't and is locking people out of the new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shagrynn and D Dog

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
You're fine as long as you stay away from number 1313.
But but but...I don't wanna! Thoughts of Lily & (how could I forget) Marilyn are dancing through my MC's head now dang it. Well as long as Spot doesn't show up it should be okie-dokie :)
Fun game by the way, just hoping we get to spank the bad guy at some point. Just wish I could figure out how to pronounce "Mpff" :)

Reactions: Ramagar

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
You'll get no argument from me on that fine point! :coffee:

On another subject, day 24 doesn't seem to be starting for me, and the save that someone shared in an earlier post seems to get me the error screen, and even when I ignore it, I get a restart instead of moving forward. Anybody have any insight into why this may be?

Edit: Nevermind, it seems Scrappy's Mod is the culprit. Even though the mod post says it's updated, it seems it isn't and is locking people out of the new content.
Thanks for the edit, it helped answer the same question for me

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmm.... version 0.2.1.1 should have day 24 - but my game still ands after day 23. ANd YES, i HAVE version 0.2.1.1

EDIT> NVM / figured out that it has been SCrappz mod causing this / removed the mod and all works fine *rare that scrappz messed up / lol(

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I wanted to address the dev directly, but '@ Agent 53X' seems not work....
His F95Zone username might not be his developer name (you may be able to find his actual username for F95Zone if you search this thread but I do not know if he has ever commented here). Also, that age of 0 for Elizabeth has been around for months, so I would think he would know about it by now.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes