Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
put in mod ,but all I see in menu is event replay not scrappy mod. And I see no choices other than what comes up......so no it doesn`t work.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
But it does have a replay and gallery, so thats needs to be updated............
We are here for the gallery dude. Stop posting this shit.
Like I said before, just use URM (see sig) and create your own gallery and replay
and if you cba, then don't expect a modder to jump just for a possible gallery update if there's no choices added to the actual game part itself warranting such an update. If you're that desperate for a replay, create a save just before the scene you're wanting to replay.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
I just read 2 pages of people being dicks to each other, all because people don't use this mod for the exact same reasons they do. people need to stop being wankers to each other and stop virtue signaling. You are not a better person for posting no need to update the mod.

It is not unreasonable to want a gallery mod to be up to date. The whole point of a fucking gallery mod is so you DON'T have to make a save at each sex scene, so you don't have to use a separate program to access a given scene. The gallery mod puts all the scenes in one convenient location within the game. It doesn't matter if YOU never revisit scenes. It doesn't matter if you only use one feature of a mod. This mod isn't made solely for yourself it use made for multiple people who all use the mod for their own reasons. It is also not unreasonable to keep a mod up to date for new players as they don't know if a mod requires and update or not and they might just quickly look and see if the mod is up to date and they may mistake a mod that is multiple versions behind as abandoned. Some people might skip the game if they mistakenly believe there is no more mod support. You see mod support helps people get an idea how popular a game is and this helps point to the game being good or not, as some people don't have as much free time as you do and they might not want to try every game released and want clues to whether a game is worth the download or not. Price isn't the only factor in worth, a person's time becomes more valuable as you have less of it.

I am sure this mod will be updated in time but what it doesn't need is a bunch of white knights protecting the mod author from polite requests for an update. Multiple requests from different users also help the mod author know demand for an update so no need to virtue signal how great a person you are by saying people have already asked. Also a request in a mod author's own thread helps a mod author know when a game is updated this becomes even more valuable when you are doing updates for multiple games and said games have divergent release schedules. Notifications help an author keep up to date with releases without having to troll the forums daily.

In other words you are not helping by telling people YOU don't need a mod updated. It isn't about you.

TLDR;
Stop being a dicks to each other. people use mods for different reason and their reason is just as valid as your own.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
I just read 2 pages of people being dicks to each other, all because people don't use this mod for the exact same reasons they do. people need to stop being wankers to each other and stop virtue signaling. You are not a better person for posting no need to update the mod.

It is not unreasonable to want a gallery mod to be up to date. The whole point of a fucking gallery mod is so you DON'T have to make a save at each sex scene, so you don't have to use a separate program to access a given scene. The gallery mod puts all the scenes in one convenient location within the game. It doesn't matter if YOU never revisit scenes. It doesn't matter if you only use one feature of a mod. This mod isn't made solely for yourself it use made for multiple people who all use the mod for their own reasons. It is also not unreasonable to keep a mod up to date for new players as they don't know if a mod requires and update or not and they might just quickly look and see if the mod is up to date and they may mistake a mod that is multiple versions behind as abandoned. Some people might skip the game if they mistakenly believe there is no more mod support. You see mod support helps people get an idea how popular a game is and this helps point to the game being good or not, as some people don't have as much free time as you do and they might not want to try every game released and want clues to whether a game is worth the download or not. Price isn't the only factor in worth, a person's time becomes more valuable as you have less of it.

I am sure this mod will be updated in time but what it doesn't need is a bunch of white knights protecting the mod author from polite requests for an update. Multiple requests from different users also help the mod author know demand for an update so no need to virtue signal how great a person you are by saying people have already asked. Also a request in a mod author's own thread helps a mod author know when a game is updated this becomes even more valuable when you are doing updates for multiple games and said games have divergent release schedules. Notifications help an author keep up to date with releases without having to troll the forums daily.

In other words you are not helping by telling people YOU don't need a mod updated. It isn't about you.

TLDR;
Stop being a dicks to each other. people use mods for different reason and their reason is just as valid as your own.
Well said. Also I might add, some times an update might not have choices, but reflect the results of choices earlier in the game. The mod maker may want to go back and edit those choice options to reflect the new update.

jwolf09

Oct 18, 2020
so is there going to be an update to the mod so i make the right choices. i dont care for the gallery.