Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Read up a few posts. There have been zero (0) choices in the last 2 updates. No need to update the mod
So consider this. Someone has NEVER played before and is starting from scratch. Whether or not the last two updates need a walkthrough, wouldn't it be nice to have a walkthrough that goes from start to the current end of content?
Personally, if I was in that position, I'd want the walkthrough. Based on all I've read all that required, ASSuming that there are no relevant choices since the last functional update, is to change the variable that allows the game to continue forward.

In my unhumble opinion, not an unreasonable request.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
ASSuming that there are no relevant choices since the last functional update, is to change the variable that allows the game to continue forward.
that relies on the relevance of any choices being assumptions. If the choices don't affect in game variables, it's factually not assumptive that they have no outcome on the game.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So consider this. Someone has NEVER played before and is starting from scratch. Whether or not the last two updates need a walkthrough, wouldn't it be nice to have a walkthrough that goes from start to the current end of content?
Personally, if I was in that position, I'd want the walkthrough. Based on all I've read all that required, ASSuming that there are no relevant choices since the last functional update, is to change the variable that allows the game to continue forward.

In my unhumble opinion, not an unreasonable request.

Ok, let me get this straight. You want someone to update a mod that you can not make any choices because there are no choices?

As far as I know, the current mod will work (even though it is outdated) since there is nothing to change. But I suppose Scrappy could just change the numbers on the mod to make you happy. If he gets time to do so

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Ok, let me get this straight. You want someone to update a mod that you can not make any choices because there are no choices?

As far as I know, the current mod will work (even though it is outdated) since there is nothing to change. But I suppose Scrappy could just change the numbers on the mod to make you happy. If he gets time to do so
Jesus fucking christ dude it's not that fucking hard to understand,I explained it in one of the posts but let me explain it to you in the simplest way possible:

1-There is a new scene in the gallery that doesn't get unlocked with the old mod and since this is also a gallery mod it needs an update so it can unlock all the scenes.
2-With this version I wanted to start playing the game for the first time and I used the old mod because others said that there is no new choices but when I used it,the mod erased the new scene in this version from the gallery so in order for this mod to perform without messing up the game it needs an update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...why not ask a mod or scrappy to update the number in post#1 so people see that it works for the current version as well?

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Jesus fucking christ dude it's not that fucking hard to understand,I explained it in one of the posts but let me explain it to you in the simplest way possible:

1-There is a new scene in the gallery that doesn't get unlocked with the old mod and since this is also a gallery mod it needs an update so it can unlock all the scenes.
2-With this version I wanted to start playing the game for the first time and I used the old mod because others said that there is no new choices but when I used it,the mod erased the new scene in this version from the gallery so in order for this mod to perform without messing up the game it needs an update.
Maybe scrappy is busy... *shrugs*
Anyway, if it's only the replay gallery that you are worried about: I made a quick update for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only tested on Windows 10.

Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.1.7
Feel free to incorporate my update if you want.

Edit: updated GDrive link for sharig

Last edited:
Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Maybe scrappy is busy... *shrugs*
Anyway, if it's only the replay gallery that you are worried about: I made a quick update for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only tested on Windows 10.

Feel free to incorporate my update if you want.
Thanks.
Yep probably he's busy because he always updated his mods immediately.

kailaijap

Oct 14, 2019
Hi
Seriously Not best graphics , BUT , the story line, I have to say it's quite instreaming and it got me hooked
I'm up to Day 5 and I can't stop playing, hope v0.1.7 doesn't end here

Cheers

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
scrappy Will you update the mod to the current version or is the update discontinued? Thank you for your work on the mod uptill now

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik