Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
For what are you waiting?

The v0.1.5 update is "on rails."
There are no new sex scenes.
There are no choices to be made.

As far as I can tell, this update was all story/narration. If you want to play it, play it.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
There's literally only 1 choice to be made with this game update, pretty sure the top one is the best choice as it offers a +1. Mod still not needed for this one either, in my opinion.

Reactions: Aelth and detox
May 27, 2017
I think you still need an updated mod to play the latest version, so the game doesn't bug out, at least if you're loading a save with modded files. Usually when you play latest updates with outdated mods, you get errors.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I think you still need an updated mod to play the latest version, so the game doesn't bug out, at least if you're loading a save with modded files. Usually when you play latest updates with outdated mods, you get errors.
I was using the 1.4 mod when I played the game for the first time (v.1.5), didn't have any issues I could remember.

May 27, 2017
I was using the 1.4 mod when I played the game for the first time (v.1.5), didn't have any issues I could remember.
Sometimes, when not using an updated mod, the game stops at the outdated mod version, and you can't play latest updated content. I'm speaking from experience, and from what i've seen in other mod threads, though this is not always the case. Still it would be nice to get an updated mod, Scrappy is usually on point with their mods, I hope they're doing okay. I hope everyone is doing okay in the pandemic.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I meant is there any new sex scenes for the gallery!!??
That's debatable.

Sometimes, when not using an updated mod, the game stops at the outdated mod version, and you can't play latest updated content. I'm speaking from experience, and from what i've seen in other mod threads, though this is not always the case. Still it would be nice to get an updated mod, Scrappy is usually on point with their mods, I hope they're doing okay. I hope everyone is doing okay in the pandemic.
Sure, but not this time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moffy

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Is Scrappy away or something? He hasn't updated any MODs for almost 2 weeks according to his Patreon page.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
As turgsh01 stated, there is only one choice from the end on v1.4 to the end of v1.6.1. So there is no need for an update to the mod.
Is there any more going back to 1.3? I didn't bother with DL for 1.4 until just now, and I may go ahead and delete it until the mod and the game roughly match.

Remy3107

Nov 5, 2018
My unofficial Android port of 53x - Homecoming 0.1.4 with scrappy walkthrough and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save names/delete etc and now with persistent save location on Android10 and below. (Grant storage permissions to use)
Can you please update your android port?