Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure there are no choices in this update [wasn't for me anyway] so probably don't need an updated WT.
I am about to start my nightly gaming, which would include the latest update of this, but yeah, according to the PDF Walkthrough of this, the new update didn't have any choices, why I decided to just go ahead and include this game tonight, so I will see if I have any choices myself, which I doubt.

ElMario

Jul 16, 2017
This. Modders know when new versions come out of the titles they work on, no need for post after post requesting updates tbh. Support the developers and modders as you're able to via their respective support pages. All these things take much time and effort for the convenience of getting your rocks off.....at least buy 'em a beer or coffee after you wipe that goop off your screen. Be well and regards.
I´m pretty sure that aiming at the screen is not a good idea.

Just saying.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
is anyone able to load saves from 0.13 modded in 0.14 fresh install?
No, and it's not the modders fault, either... the dev removed all "old" save your game here screens from the game, as such, saves on those screens are prone to breakage now... :( I'll do a replay, anyways, since I saw some decisions changed in theWT , since I did them ... (extracting "just" week1 and week2 from the latest mod, should give you WT all the way to day 15...)

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Wont the game crash? :unsure: I've been putting it off because i thought so :p
I just kept going backwards to older saves until one worked.
It was somewhere in 0.13.

I could drop a working save from the end of 0.13 here if people want, with what I think should be fairly optimal choices, but I don't know how to change MC name so you're probably better off either trying to find an older save that works or just playing through again if you don't want to wait for an updated mod.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I just kept going backwards to older saves until one worked.
It was somewhere in 0.13.

I could drop a working save from the end of 0.13 here if people want, with what I think should be fairly optimal choices, but I don't know how to change MC name so you're probably better off either trying to find an older save that works or just playing through again if you don't want to wait for an updated mod.
I don't care about MC's name now. I used scrappy's mod and that's why all the fixes here didn't help me. please give me your save

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
Something is not working right. I extracted the rpa and installed the mod and got this exception: See attached traceback.txt.