• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Actually Mario4don you are incorrect. Some mods do NOT require updating and are universal for the entire game. The only reason mods need updating is when the dev changes code or variables. In some games these never change, hence the universal mod. You should do your homework before trashing others.
Universal mods are labeled accordingly.

This is not a universal mod.

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I have some problem in apply the mod.
I copy the game folder in the 53x folder. No files was be ovewrited.
But when i start the game it say that and the game don't start:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/events/eventreplay.rpy", line 36: Line is indented, but the preceding ysize statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "eventreplay_stuff"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jan 25 18:47:01 2021

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
I have some problem in apply the mod.
I copy the game folder in the 53x folder. No files was be ovewrited.
But when i start the game it say that and the game don't start:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/events/eventreplay.rpy", line 36: Line is indented, but the preceding ysize statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "eventreplay_stuff"
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Jan 25 18:47:01 2021
I had the same problem... so I deleted both lines with style_prefix "eventreplay_stuff" and other with hbox:
I didnt test the gallery, but the game ran smooth

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I think that
Mine dont override files as well, but my error is different:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same but this is an error in the game file (if i understand well the name of the player is NONE or gone), i fx it using a fixed version that you could find in the game tread.

For my problem, i redownload the game (not fix) and the game start with apply the mod, but there is not the scrappy's gallery. The game gallery is unlock and also the scene, but the menu is not as in the preview on mainpage.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I think that

I have the same but this is an error in the game file (if i understand well the name of the player is NONE or gone), i fx it using a fixed version that you could find in the game tread.

For my problem, i redownload the game (not fix) and the game start with apply the mod, but there is not the scrappy's gallery. The game gallery is unlock and also the scene, but the menu is not as in the preview on mainpage.
Just the old saves don't working again... Gzuz...

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
scrappy Does the mod works with the new update of the game 0.1.2 or it needs a new update?

EDIT: It doesn't work, the mod needs to be updated.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The mod always shows doing chores as green, but do you need to do them more than once.

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
Is there a timeframe for an update for the walkthrough or will it not be updated?
Thank you in advance!