Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
My unofficial Android port of 53x - Homecoming 0.1.0 with scrappy walkthrough and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc.
Please update to 0.1.2, as there's no other way to play on android now. I play all stuff only on android. It'd be amezing if you put android of 1.2 please.

Reactions: Wills747

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Please update to 0.1.2, as there's no other way to play on android now. I play all stuff only on android. It'd be amezing if you put android of 1.2 please.
I'm busy with life at the moment but I don't mind updating existing ports and will sometimes need a nudge. I'll get onto this today.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
scrappy Did you change your menu (and remove something in a previous version)? I ask because, after I added your mod, my main menu definitely does not match the screenshot in the OP. The game now has its own replay feature, anyway, so maybe that's my own answer, lol.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I want a mod just as much as the next person, but please give the modders time to make them. Remember they do the mods for free
This. Modders know when new versions come out of the titles they work on, no need for post after post requesting updates tbh. Support the developers and modders as you're able to via their respective support pages. All these things take much time and effort for the convenience of getting your rocks off.....at least buy 'em a beer or coffee after you wipe that goop off your screen. Be well and regards.

RyuMidori

Jul 25, 2017
I agree with your statment, but they probally also did it because of this.
I'm busy with life at the moment but I don't mind updating existing ports and will sometimes need a nudge. I'll get onto this today.
Just saying. keep up the good work.