Mod Ren'Py 53X Homecoming Walkthrough/Gallery mod [v0.2.5.1][scrappy]

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of 53x - Homecoming 0.2.8.1with scrappy walkthrough and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
New experimental label jump
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

No new choices, added 2 new scenes

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
If you had read above your post, there is only 1 choice to be made in this update. There is no reason for a mod to even be created.
But I cant play without it... its crashing every single save that I tryed to load...

.... and still goes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
The latest download for version 0.06 contains an archive.rpa file, so you have to use unren to first extract that file, and then you can apply this mod to it. I just extracted the /game folder the first time and got all sorts of errors (PC). I extracted the archive.rpa file, then this mod, and the game started fine.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The latest download for version 0.06 contains an archive.rpa file, so you have to use unren to first extract that file, and then you can apply this mod to it. I just extracted the /game folder the first time and got all sorts of errors (PC). I extracted the archive.rpa file, then this mod, and the game started fine.
The previous game version (v0.0.5) also contained an archive.rpa file and this mod worked just fine without any extracting of any files. If the game finds any files in the /game folder that have the same name as files inside the archive.rpa then the files in the /game folder take precedent and should be used instead of the files in the archive.rpa, at least that's how it usually works. Seeing as nobody else is reporting this "problem" I suspect you may have made a mistake in the install process? :unsure:

Jun 1, 2017
The game update dont ned a mod update, or that is what what i think, in my playtrought i dont have any choice to make

Trminator

May 3, 2017
There's literally no new choices, so, if you load your save from the end from 0.06, you can just click through all the new content on 0.0.7.. (could of course do a gallery of the I think 1-2 new H-scenes, but apart from that... oh, yea, the last choice from the end of 0.0.6 got removed ;) )

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: jcloud212 and Tr89

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
so if there are no new choices in 0.0.7 could you use this mod v0.0.6 in 7 cause i have not play this game yet and want to play it with the mod