EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
55729_55726_g84z_gRVG8nuYOnj2nMPnjb7z6Hm_dh0HpHYLaeUUQG9-BLnqVRquT_50bgSy_fB.png

Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-05
Developer: Sumodeine - -
Censorship: None
Version: v1.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Mac Compressed: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Android
(taboo edition)(v1.0): - - - - -

Patches:

Extras:
Walkthrough - Nikki Mod - Gallery Mod - Walkthrough Mod -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

196111_av8bout13.png 196112_v4nmdorm7.png 196113_v5tmstreet2.png 196114_v5yogahj3.png 196115_v6estudio19a.png 196116_v8nmorning7.png 196117_v9breakthe4thwall.png 196118_v10coffee12.png 196119_v10njnightcaught12.png 196121_v9ntfcum2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
"Don't expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in."

And the first picture you see is an ugly older lass with saggy tits. Can't say I would trust this developer much. If lying is the first thing he does.

Edit: Aww he removed the pic I based my comment on

Last edited:

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
sex won't come as easy
What's the point? I'm playing this "game" for a simple reason. So why is sex the reward? I'm slowly finding myself hating these Dating my Daughter style games.

This is exactly how manga authors end every single chapter with a, low haging fruit, cliffhanger. If the dev is afraid of sex taking away from his story then he should reevaluate his storytelling.

notsonoble

Jun 19, 2017
"Don't expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in."

And the first picture you see is an ugly older lass with saggy tits. Can't say I would trust this developer much. If lying is the first thing he does.
I dont think "saggy tits" and comically oversized boobs are the same thing. It doesnt make him a liar. What would make him a liar is if he had characters with tits so big you can no longer see their abdomen.

What's the point? I'm playing this "game" for a simple reason. So why is sex the reward? I'm slowly finding myself hating these Dating my Daughter style games.
People play these games differently. The people that play DMD like seeing the story (although the last few updates he did have very shitty writing and build up imo) and the romance unfold. I think it makes them feel more invested into the game that way.

For example, if someone plays an FPS like call of duty and battlefield expecting to be playing the story mode over and over again then I would suggest that person is playing the wrong game. If someone is playing an RPG such as the WItcher 3 and expecting constant non-stop action and combat then I would also suggest that person is playing the wrong game.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The girls should be more attractive and curvier, like DOD, for example. It's a fapping game after all.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
sex won't come as easy
Gameplay-wise or development-wise? Or both? :p
I'll be bummed about the first once the second progresses to that point. Until then another one on the ''Waiting Game'' list.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I dont think "saggy tits" and comically oversized boobs are the same thing. It doesnt make him a liar. What would make him a liar is if he had characters with tits so big you can no longer see their abdomen.
He also used the words beautiful girls. Which is not what the one i refer to is.
Regardless stop being so serious it was just a joke.

If he wants beautiful girls he should check out BigBrother that game has beautiful girls for all types of interests.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I like that it isnt a click and fap sort of game. If story will be the main focus as you say and sex more of a longterm reward, I'm all for that.

I also saw people mention DMD as an example of this. But, DMD also have sidecharacters you can have sex with, Depending on what path you go early on. So, Theres always that you could you use to spice it up.

Either way, I hope this turns out good and that the dev can keep to his vision and follow through with it it.I kinda hope the story takes up the taboo with incest instead of it being like your sister is some random chick you fuck almost. Like a lot of incest games feel like currently.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Not very proficiently done, and very generic. The visuals ("camera angles") and the like are strange, there is no animation whatsoever, and what little snippet of story there is is questionable. It's not straight-up crap, but it's nothing note-worthy either.

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I for one would just like to see this simmer and develop a little bit. Not having an instant click and fap scenario and also not having grossly exagerated anatomy are both plusses, so let's see where this goes...
With you on that, Despite there being one sex scene in the demo, Short and without animation, still. It somewhat makes sense.

Reactions: GmFn1869

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If someone is playing an RPG such as the WItcher 3 and expecting constant non-stop action and combat then I would also suggest that person is playing the wrong game.
Not a very good example. While Witcher 3 does have excellent writing there is a lot of action and you could easily ride from random encounter to random encounter and just keep on fighting for a very long time, if that was your thing.

As for "sex won't come as easy", that can work in an adult game, but then you either need interesting gameplay or a compelling story to keep the player hooked.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes