Oct 14, 2019
I played this game for a few days only to get very disappointed toward the end because of all the damn errors! wtf! Kinda ticks me off. anyone else get a crap ton of error they had to ignore and then not even get to see hardly any of the story at the end??

Reactions: Paapi
Oct 14, 2019
Also, does anyone know what game those 2 chicks are from that shows up at the beach asking for her friends, its after they have the trial? i used to have that game but not sure what its called now lol

Reactions: FallenAfh

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
ya but what is there is indeed superb..
I'm not so sure about that. I see no point including sex scenes with a girl if she's gonna end up with another guy.
In real life it'd be ok, but in a game where you steer your decisions her way, it doesn't make sense, so at least for me it doesn't feel finished. Same goes for any other girl in the game without a proper ending.

The new content was a nice addition.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
O - M - F - G!!! A geocities site? I am thinking back to 1996 when I had one. HiLARious!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I honestly canna decide between the Molly Thruple and the Cory Quad Or the Single Know about baby girl with sollain ending...
if someone put a gun to my head I would have to ask for 10 min to try to decide and maybe I would get shot :D

I still got my win 7 pc tho its time to upgrade so I totally understand, but now I am trying to find someone to buy new hardware from with win 7... I just aint much on 10s new dial home features is all and the forced patches.

Acewinz, I feel you, I really do.
Theres just something about having a more secure pc to Enjoy My sista my lover that I think is better played on win 7 IMHO :D

And since I know ur part of the dev crew... come on lets see if you can single out your No. 1 fav ending...
Cuz for me, its damn near impossible to try to decide on a single no. 1

My original thinking was I wanted Tales and sista, and before this update come up i woulda said No doubt no. 1
But now with soo many damn fine endings FFS 2,4,9 is what I am torn between.

Thoughts?
As long as it involves the sister, it's the best. ;) I was routing for a sis/sollain ending. Tales could shack up and/or marry Sollain who would be the front and willing participant in their three way relationship and they can raise his baby (and future babies) together.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you even read the thread? I mean, I remember Sumo explaining over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that Sister Dearest would not be endgame. I mean people could have felt free reading that, accepting it and moving on instead of throwing temper tantrums.
I am not gonna talk about the endings, since still replaying the game to see all of Sumo's work. Even if I am pretty sure the Marc endings will still not fit with Nikki in my eyes, since she is not ready for a relation with him even if he is a nice guy, but that is just my opinion.

The thing with your remark is exactly what you say, it is out of game and did not fit with the story you saw in game and there was not enough reasons and motivations given in game to make those endings reasonable or believable. I supported and do support Sumo, knowing there would be no Nikki ending with Taylor in the original. That does not mean it made sense to me based on the game itself and the development of the characters, nor did the endings. So yes I am glad Sumo took the time to change the endings and the buildup to them, even if I might still disagree partly with him when I have played them. We can have different opinions about characters after all. :p

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks for the update dev - game deserved more than the original endings. Looking forward to time with Skylar and finally Sarah (bartender) in the planned follow-up project.

Reactions: GmFn1869
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes