• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well, there is a bit of expansion on that front this time around too. If she has a date with Marc you can see a bit of it which I think sets up the relationship quite a bit better. I think the biggest issue with the Marc stuff in the initial release is you only hear about him second hand. Here you get the option on whether or not she goes on the first date with him as well as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always liked the concept of Marc in that it is very clear early on that Nikki used sex to find love. Look at the situation with Grant from the early releases she thought that sex would lead to a relationship, but the guy just used her. Marc from the little we know of him is the first person outside of Taylor who tries to see her for who she is. It is a fitting end for the journey. I've seen it happen IRL, someone who is banging up a storm in college finally settles down with someone a lot more reserved or even a virgin. Party girls aren't always party girls forever. I think the new scene toes the line of introducing the character enough without bringing in a totally new person to get to know very late in the game. And he only shows up in very specific playthroughs now. And of course it helps that since Nikki is an option now players don't feel blindsided by her ending up with someone else based on a single choice made ages ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sad to say your characterization is something I've seen often in real life. Several minor variants. The "fun" girls who were easy or adventerous in highschool/college play the field and either get mistreated enough they eventually decide to go for a nice guy, or they get knocked up and have to focus on a child and want a nice guy to help them raise the child. The complication is I'd say roughly half of those are prone to go back to their old ways when faced with any real difficulty in a relationship because it's what they are used too. Emotionally and physically moving on, rather than work on any problems. Yes, this is the voice of experience talking sadly. :p

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Just finished playing it all over again (since i kinda deleted this game knowing there's no nikki ending) . Got my dream end with nikki and molly instead is really worth the replay from the beginning again . best 3 days ever, thanks dev.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Game is as amazing as I remember, loving the new/reworked scenes but.... the animations seem to lag a bit, are they just slow animations or is there some issue I can adjust ?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I dont understand why everyone is asking for patches, especially for android, I DL'd this game right after re release, they call each other bro/sis, what is patch needed for??

Reactions: Bulb69

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I really loved the C&C trio ending. That and just seeing the bit about the veggie burger at the end. That had me laughing for a good bit.

Well, if you fucked her during the standoff and end up single...
Just when I thought I was out, They pull me back in! Okay that was worth running through one more time. :LOL:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
crime of passion...maybe she'll get retrial and release with leg monitor...think how much fun yandere need sex now will be if MC aint home for her :D

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does the reference to early game reders in the changelog mean i should replay the whole game?
Or to rephrase it, do i miss something important like a scene if i don't do that?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Is there an Up to date walkthrough for v1.69 ? I don't need full path choices but I need 2 specific endings to be satisfied with MSMR, current choice is @ molly asking me to be exclusive, this current run I'd like to have a nikki+molly ending, that In mind do I tell molly yes to exclusive or no? (If I say yes to molly nikki wants to stop, if I say no to molly, she wants to friendzone me)

Could someone outline just the important choices to get my nikki+molly ending ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You will have no issue playing from the Ashley gun scene..but i really recommend going back and seeing all the new renders in the early game..the beach alone is awesome..it went from a typical grey cold empty English beach to bright sunny warm Miami Beach the change is so drastic..there are alot more changes...but thats the most drastic :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is there an Up to date walkthrough for v1.69 ? I don't need full path choices but I need 2 specific endings to be satisfied with MSMR, current choice is @ molly asking me to be exclusive, this current run I'd like to have a nikki+molly ending, that In mind do I tell molly yes to exclusive or no? (If I say yes to molly nikki wants to stop, if I say no to molly, she wants to friendzone me)

Nikki+Molly end ..say yes to Molly then fool around with Nikki..get caught chose option to threeway your life away :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Someone posted the full walkthrough in the last couple of pages.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes