mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Good idea! I am himself post it few days ago. I'm surprised see people continue to ask for it. It's like a university degree is necessary to using the barbarian stuff up right called: Search...
Hello .. you must be new to the Internet. It is 100 times easier to spew a post "WT PLZ" than to do a little bit of searching.

Reactions: Red469

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice version number for a completed game hehehe ;)
The new start menu looks nice!

So far I saw 3 of the new endings, which are the ones I'm actually more interested in, at least for now lol.

In the end, it's all about HER for me :love: :love:
ch2nkit5.jpg
She's the one i was more interested in (besides being the one that appears in the game title itself), So I'm glad to see her in many of the endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Hello .. you must be new to the Internet. It is 100 times easier to spew a post "WT PLZ" than to do a little bit of searching.
I have my own Internet account since 1996. I access it before that and i live the heroic time of BBS. But i think sériously you have right. Because i unable to understand why people ask stuff sometime.

Doing search is an automatic reflex for me. For example. Today i ask about a gallery MOD in another thread. But before asking i do a search on the forum and Google too. I never ask for stuff generally 90% asked here. Is too easy to find by myself. You search a save or the new version not in the OP? Big chance to find this few page ago. For update begin by the last page. If is not already in the OP you find it here, if available.

Sometimes I wonder about the age, maturity and autonomy of some of the members of the forum. But i stop it here. I don't want to blast anyone or looking mean. Is question i ask to myself. I'm really serious. I do not understand that.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Neither of the endings were satisfying and just left a empty feeling. Some times it's just objectively better for things to be predictable. Predictable does not necessarily equal boring.

The game started going downhill for me from the point where I rejected Molly, up until that point it was really fun and entertaining, had its moments after that as well, but so much of the enjoyment was gone and never returned
Have you played the latest version? There are a lot more than 2 endings. You should really give the game another try.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The new endings felt very rushed, contrived, and forced. It felt like the dev was saying "Hey, sorry about flaking on the previous endings. I don't want to lose any more supporters, so here's some new mashed up, thrown together endings to appease everyone". Eh, maybe these endings would sit a bit better if they were the original endings, but he/she still could have done a bit more to flesh out the new "endings".
I disagree. I think these endings are far better than the original endings. These actually feel more natural to me. I never understood in the original endings why Nikki and Taylor weren't an option since she was obviously in love with Taylor but wouldn't say it out load or admit it to herself. Having the possibility for them to end up together is how it should have been the first time. At least the dev was willing to listen to his audience.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The thing with your remark is exactly what you say, it is out of game and did not fit with the story you saw in game and there was not enough reasons and motivations given in game to make those endings reasonable or believable. I supported and do support Sumo, knowing there would be no Nikki ending with Taylor in the original. That does not mean it made sense to me based on the game itself and the development of the characters, nor did the endings. So yes I am glad Sumo took the time to change the endings and the buildup to them, even if I might still disagree partly with him when I have played them. We can have different opinions about characters after all. :p
This is exactly what I think. I get that Sumo said it wasn't the original intent to have Nikki be Taylor's endgame, but it didn't fit with the story. It's almost the dev and the story were moving in different directions. All of the lines of dialogue where Nikki started to say she love Taylor or that she was jealous or that she wanted to be with him and wouldn't quite say it, just set the player up for an ending that never happened. It was like Sumo just said 'no' but still put all of the 'yes' dialogue in the game.

It didn't feel natural for them to not be together at the end or at the least for the option to be there. That's why I think these endings are far better and feel far more natural to the story. I'm glad Sumo finally let the game flow how it always felt like it should.

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
So the old save near the ending wont work? I tries to run old saves and some of them are getting errors specially the save around the scene when they came home, the game crashes there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the old save near the ending wont work? I tries to run old saves and some of them are getting errors specially the save around the scene when they came home, the game crashes there.
Endings have changed, old ones are different now.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I have my own Internet account since 1996. I access it before that and i live the heroic time of BBS. But i think sériously you have right. Because i unable to understand why people ask stuff sometime.

Doing search is an automatic reflex for me. For example. Today i ask about a gallery MOD in another thread. But before asking i do a search on the forum and Google too. I never ask for stuff generally 90% asked here. Is too easy to find by myself. You search a save or the new version not in the OP? Big chance to find this few page ago. For update begin by the last page. If is not already in the OP you find it here, if available.

Sometimes I wonder about the age, maturity and autonomy of some of the members of the forum. But i stop it here. I don't want to blast anyone or looking mean. Is question i ask to myself. I'm really serious. I do not understand that.
I, like you have been on for a while, 1991 for me. I forgot the <s> and </s> tags ... I was being snarky and looking for the quick lol :) DAMN quick posting newbies ... oh wait.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I remember, with a phone modem 33 300baud. over 5 minutes as needed to downloads a picture of 500K. At the begin of the Donkey. A 700 mo movies needed 3 days with a 54 400 baud modem. My first high speed connection as at 500K not 60MB like my actual.

The old time and i don't not regret really it. But i remember the people have to be polite and do her homework because is have be advised quick and a ban have real consequences. Don't have a lot of place to go.

But we are HS. This is not the place to talk about it. Is annoying for people don't live it and hard to believe to. Like the time the TV having no color. We have to up from sofa for changing manually the channel, And me, living on Québec. We have only two channels in french. Remote do not exist too.

And now, stop to booter people. ;)

Red469

May 18, 2018
developer stayed true with his principle, get bashed.

modifying content to appeal to most audience, also get bashed.

the circle of whiny crowd continues...
The complaints were only those that didnt even bother to have a playthrough to see for themselves.
I am happy to see that its subsided somewhat...

This vn is now where it needs to be: A thorough, Well thought out and memorable one, with plenty of great endings, where choices now have an impact and matter.

Regardless if you agree with me or not, This has been a journey for Sumo, and those that helped him get this vn to where it today. And now its come to a Wonderful send off.

Thank you Sumo, and those that helped him.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
One error I found, Image can't be loaded for a couple of scenes when Ashley is arrested but you didn't have sex with her.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't talk to Nikki, you tell D'Brickashaw at the party that you wouldn't want to see Nikki with another guy and 3 months later you find out that he drove him away because Taylor says he wasn't right for Nikki.
wish there was a different way to go about that.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
wish there was a different way to go about that.
Pretty sure it doesn't work that way anymore exactly. I think DB only asks you if you are ok with guys dating Nikki if you told her you didn't like seeing her with other dudes. If you are OK with that she will have a date with Marc, then you will have another choice that will define if she will be available in the end. I think it is a strong scene and worth seeing, as it is a great character beat for her.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes