mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Reread what I wrote - the new ones "don't take batteries". Not "don't use batteries". As in you don't put batteries in them, but charge them via USB.

I was being a pedantic ass and now it has been handed back to me. Well played sir .. you are technically correct, the best form of correct :)

• Haha
Reactions: goobdoob
Oct 14, 2019
Um, you don't need to see her fuck other dudes, and the entire conversation in this thread is about the endings. Several of which include Nikki.
Ummm, actually at the very begining she brings grant back to the dorm and that ruined the entire game for me. I mean yeah you can turn over and go to sleep but screw that. thats why i used the NIkki mod where she doesnt sleep with grant. So sue me if i cant stand NTR crap. its not my style and i dont want several endings that include nikki. just one where she is the only girl at the end. If thats not possible im not gonna start over and replay it. im just gonna delete it and wait for a different game to be updated.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Well I'm finally trying out the game after dropping it almost a year ago. Renders look...better so far. Perhaps Arnold? Smoother mapping and possibly some better bump maps as well. I'm still early in and I'm reminded of why I dropped it, story is boring, at least to me, not really my cup of tea. From what I hear, it gets better later, specially with the changes. Don't know if I'll have the patience to continue, I actually think that the story behind the fiasco with the community and the dev is more interesting.

I'm still not entirely clear of all the cogs behind it, perhaps that's what makes it more interesting though. I hear some people wanted some different ending but the dev said early on he had a planned story and would not change, but people were still upset about the directions and others were upset at those people because they were upset at the creator. Yada yada yada, typical internet feuding nonsense whining and whiteknighting between tribes of ideas, coupled with the usual cuckery and trolling right? But what's this? The dev actually delivered on different endings, as well as some other complaints? And some of his early defenders are pissed at him for capitulating, some are more like "meh" And ofcourse you'll always have those who are never appeased. It's starting to look conspiratorial, and it's free? or was it? Don't really care, the unknown makes it better. Was he just being nice? Or perhaps he knew this was his change to shine in the community?
Personally, I tend to think the drama drove publicity and attention to the dev, which in turn makes him more popular and therefore famous, or even infamous. Notoriety brings home the mula after all. Good for him I suppose, the dynamics behind of this so far boring game made it for me.

Maybe I'll give it another shot later, while thinking about all of you and the dev.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ummm, actually at the very begining she brings grant back to the dorm and that ruined the entire game for me. I mean yeah you can turn over and go to sleep but screw that. thats why i used the NIkki mod where she doesnt sleep with grant. So sue me if i cant stand NTR crap. its not my style and i dont want several endings that include nikki. just one where she is the only girl at the end. If thats not possible im not gonna start over and replay it. im just gonna delete it and wait for a different game to be updated.
Well, there are endings where Nikki is the only girl.

Reactions: GmFn1869

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Guys? is there a Good Skylar ending? Thanks.
I don't think so, the only combo I think I left out was trying to stand up for her at photoshoot, but every other option I have tried and got no better result. I got tired of clicking to find out though (guess I don't beat off enough to have that kind wrist endurance). Found a few interesting endings though, so it wasnt a total loss.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Skylar Ending : She gives you a goodbye kiss and becomes a CamWhore :D prolly find her on Chaturbate :p

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Yea, I am pretty sure that's not the kind of ending we were talking about. lol, that one is in all of the endings

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
After playing the new endings, I have to say I'm pretty happy. Like pretty much everyone else, I would have liked to have seen a true Skyler ending and I wouldn't have mined if Sarah would have shown up in the Nikki ending as well. I also would have liked a Mom, Taylor and Mrs Sollain sandwich ending. A true harem ending would have been nice too.

Anyway, it is still a vast improvement over the original endings. So, I will try not to be greedy.

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Neither of the endings were satisfying and just left a empty feeling. Some times it's just objectively better for things to be predictable. Predictable does not necessarily equal boring.

The game started going downhill for me from the point where I rejected Molly, up until that point it was really fun and entertaining, had its moments after that as well, but so much of the enjoyment was gone and never returned

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The new endings felt very rushed, contrived, and forced. It felt like the dev was saying "Hey, sorry about flaking on the previous endings. I don't want to lose any more supporters, so here's some new mashed up, thrown together endings to appease everyone". Eh, maybe these endings would sit a bit better if they were the original endings, but he/she still could have done a bit more to flesh out the new "endings".

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The new endings felt very rushed, contrived, and forced. It felt like the dev was saying "Hey, sorry about flaking on the previous endings. I don't want to lose any more supporters, so here's some new mashed up, thrown together endings to appease everyone". Eh, maybe these endings would sit a bit better if they were the original endings, but he/she still could have done a bit more to flesh out the new "endings".
maybe original to those who stopped early.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
When will be the Taboo Edition updated to 1.69 for Android?
Page 255, user 0011
This one is the "unauthorized edition" not sure the difference between this & "taboo" ver. but its incest patched if that's what ur after

Was gonna paste link but I have to figure the right way to post links, cheers >;D

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes