Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Being fair to the people here, the Nikki mod wasn't for the endings. It was there to basically remove Grant from the game IIRC so one never has to see Nikki with anyone else. Of course with the current game you don't have to ever SEE Nikki with anyone else outside of them kissing, but the story has her hooking up with Grant no matter what. The Nikki mod removes that completely.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Being fair to the people here, the Nikki mod wasn't for the endings. It was there to basically remove Grant from the game IIRC so one never has to see Nikki with anyone else. Of course with the current game you don't have to ever SEE Nikki with anyone else outside of them kissing, but the story has her hooking up with Grant no matter what. The Nikki mod removes that completely.
I tried so very hard but I can't think of anything more pointless.

It's a non issue at the start when she's still free with her sexuality. She's been gangbanged by more than half her old school and someone whined about a mod that removes 1 guy you can avoid seeing.

Even if the mod removes mention of it, it's still known she fucked someone that day, it's brought up by other people.

Some people are so damn fragile.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I tried so very hard but I can't think of anything more pointless.

It's a non issue at the start when she's still free with her sexuality. She's been gangbanged by more than half her old school and someone whined about a mod that removes 1 guy you can avoid seeing.

Even if the mod removes mention of it, it's still known she fucked someone that day, it's brought up by other people.

Some people are so damn fragile.
I think that is me too. I mean shit, I GET not liking NTR, I get not liking a love interest banging someone else thrown in the player's face as a surprise. It can shatter the fantasy. With Nikki that fantasy was never there in the first place. Best friends be damned when that scene was written she was the sister, and due to unscrupulous modders she still is. Her entire character is a popular easy girl. And the point of the game is a bit of her learning that sex isn't everything. That early scene with Grant is important to that. Look at the way she talks, she expects them to be a couple now, she makes excuses for him not calling, the implication is that this has happened before. Being around Molly changes her, being around Taylor does too. She goes from calling Taylor an idiot for even trying with Molly to calling him an idiot if he calls it off. She's clearly wants something more, but that story doesn't work without her past and the early interaction with Grant.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks.

Jetheladys

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone help me. I accidentally had quick menu at bottom close in game on my android, and have tried all of swipe motions to get it back but I must be doing something wrong

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pretty sure it doesn't work that way anymore exactly. I think DB only asks you if you are ok with guys dating Nikki if you told her you didn't like seeing her with other dudes. If you are OK with that she will have a date with Marc, then you will have another choice that will define if she will be available in the end. I think it is a strong scene and worth seeing, as it is a great character beat for her.
d says that regardless.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Either way, still think the Marc date is worth seeing.
Hm, the Marc date in my game (Molly path, played from the point where Ashley was in the room wielding her pistol) was only Tales watching them in the restaurant and then the "toilet scene". Now I usually would have told the girl to "give him a chance" but in order to get the threesome end I had to sabotage him since I've already got the Molly ending and Nikki ending up with Marc in the original playthrough.

Is there any more to the date on other paths?

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hm, the Marc date in my game (Molly path, played from the point where Ashley was in the room wielding her pistol) was only Tales watching them in the restaurant and then the "toilet scene". Now I usually would have told the girl to "give him a chance" but in order to get the threesome end I had to sabotage him since I've already got the Molly ending and Nikki ending up with Marc in the original playthrough.

Is there any more to the date on other paths?
No that's about it. Just thought it said a fair bit about Nikki in a short period of time.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey, Sumodeine. look, i'm sorry for the past drama-i never meant for that. i'm glad you released a Nikki end many appreciate that. i'm sorry we got off on a rocky start-i found the story interesting and very immersive. while i'm still not a fan of some things-i would appreciate making the mod compatible or something. and no, for those who wanna give my shit and start drama-save your breath.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey, Sumodeine. look, i'm sorry for the past drama-i never meant for that. i'm glad you released a Nikki end many appreciate that. i'm sorry we got off on a rocky start-i found the story interesting and very immersive. while i'm still not a fan of some things-i would appreciate making the mod compatible or something. and no, for those who wanna give my shit and start drama-save your breath.
Sumodeine didn't write the mod. If you want it updated, you should ask the mod author. In the mod thread.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sumodeine didn't write the mod. If you want it updated, you should ask the mod author. In the mod thread.
i have as have others. i was thinking of him implicating that as sort of an option or something in case the mod author doesn't. some are adamant they won't play unless he is-i haven't seen a response.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Let me make sure I understand this: You've done nothing but criticize me and my game for the past 6 months. You've upvoted damn near every bad review that my game has received on this site. You were so critical, I even singled you out and specifically told you not to play V1.0 when it was completed. You fanned the flames of hate that my game got after the original release. And now you want me to go back and change the coding of my game to suit the needs of a mod that someone else made? All so it eliminates a key character attribute from a main character of the game and changes the story from the way I intended? Did I get that right?

I have no idea who made the "Nikki Mod" or how it works or why doesn't work with the completed game. And honestly, I don't care. It's not my mod. And I wouldn't go back and change my coding for any mod. The point of mods is to modify the base game. The base game doesn't modify itself to suit the modifiers. That'd be backwards and makes zero sense. Like goobdoob said - ask the person that made the mod. Or learn renpy and create the a the mod yourself - it shouldn't be difficult for a smart individual like yourself to do that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Let me make sure I understand this: You've done nothing but criticize me and my game for the past 6 months. You've upvoted damn near every bad review that my game has received on this site. You were so critical, I even singled you out and specifically told you not to play V1.0 when it was completed. You fanned the flames of hate that my game got after the original release. And now you want me to go back and change the coding of my game to suit the needs of a mod that someone else made? All so it eliminates a key character attribute from a main character of the game and changes the story from the way I intended? Did I get that right?

I have no idea who made the "Nikki Mod" or how it works or why doesn't work with the completed game. And honestly, I don't care. It's not my mod. And I wouldn't go back and change my coding for any mod. The point of mods is to modify the base game. The base game doesn't modify itself to suit the modifiers. That'd be backwards and makes zero sense. Like goobdoob said - ask the person that made the mod. Or learn renpy and create the a the mod yourself - it shouldn't be difficult for a smart individual like yourself to do that.
I was honestly hoping we could move passed that. you're right-I did have a a lot of criticism-as did others. all the rest of that came from aggravation due to to people attacking me for my opinion-that's how all that started-you can't blame me for that. after all the attacks I got over this-I got angry and was happy others shared my opinions. as far as fanning the hate-you can't pin that solely on me-and you sure as hell can't blame me for the drama-again, I got angry. I had moved on long before any of that.....least that was the plan. look, I was shown your apology on your patron page and after this update-I told people about this update-others who shared my opinion-even another critic and decided to to give it another chance. this blew up because of your stubbornness. maybe I was overzealous-I can take that-but I wouldn't have been were it not for some of these people here attacking me over my opinion.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They are up shits creek anyway.

The person that made the mod left the site months ago, deleted their account and haven't been back since.

i was honestly hoping we could move passed that. you're right-i did have a a lot of criticism-as did others. all the rest of that came from aggravation due to to people attacking me for my opinion-that's how all that started-you can't blame me for that. after all the attacks i got over this-i got angry and was happy others shared my opinions. as far as fanning as fanning the hate-you can't pin that solely on me-and you sure as hell can't blame me for the drama-again, i got angry. i had moved on long before any of that.....least that was the plan. look, i was shown your apology on your patron page and after this update-i told people about this update-others who shared my opinion-even another critic and decided to to give it another chance. this blew up because of your stubbornness. maybe i was overzealous-i can take that-but i wouldn't have been were it not for some of these people here attacking me over my opinion.
"It was not me, it was everyone else"

I'll repeat what we all said back then, you never gave an opinion, you slammed the dev and spread shit here and in other threads.

You were attacked cos you acted like a massive douch everywhere you went and pissed off everyone you spoke to.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes