Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Or she knew he was a virgin but didn't expect rejection? Maybe she thought he was like Taylor and had been a bit of an introvert with that stuff, and see how well someone reacts when they put themselves really out there, and get rejected.

What is more likely?
1. That Marc, a person known to be a good dude by his friends AND all the later times he is mentioned by Nikki, a virgin and not expecting it when he excused himself to go to the bathroom is followed by Nikki, a person who is KNOWN to be very forward when it comes to sex, is shown to go after guys, is known to have lost her virginity to the basketball team, and who is shown to think that sex is the most important thing in a relationship. But then she suddenly gets cold feet and is assaulted in the bathroom by the virgin. THEN after that, she lies to her Brother/Best Friend about the situation but continues dating the guy, never sleeping with him until they eventually get married?

2. The scene plays out exactly as written. What happened is exactly what Nikki said happened.

We have no reason to believe she lied about it, outside of not seeing what happened in the bathroom. And maybe the reason that people never see EXACTLY what went down is due to Sumodeine trying to get the information across while still trying to appease people for whom even seeing Nikki attempt to get with someone who isn't Taylor might be akin to ENTEEARRRRR! even if she is rejected. And her crying is because she is confused about the situation. Which would again be the point. I know you prefer the game modded without Grant, but in doing that you lose a key bit of development for Nikki. She has the hots for him, sure, she throws herself at him the first night they meet and end up having sex. But we also learn soon after that she thinks that it is going to go somewhere, and she is lying to herself about it afterwards. So yes, that reaction might not be overblown, people get legit shook when they get rejected. She thinks SHE fucked things up.
again, by that time-she should have known it would've worked. and her reaction was a bit over the top if that's all that happened, the 1st isn't all that farfetch....but maybe ''But then she suddenly gets cold feet and is assaulted in the bathroom by the virgin. THEN after that, she lies to her Brother/Best Friend about the situation but continues dating the guy, never sleeping with him until they eventually get married? ?'' is a bit of a stretch....but i guess i wouldn't be all that suprised-not much shocks me these days-[eople do stupid shit like that all the time, sadly. again, she knew it wouldn't work. you really don't lose any key developments with nikki in that mod-it still has her upset about him ghosting her and her feeling on guys and sex are known in the dialog

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Well, then pick an end with Nikki. Or the foursome with the beach volleyball players.
I did, or tried. They both ended up single and as just friends at the end. I mean not a completely horrible ending but certainly not awesome either. Just... disappointing. eh, whatever... I may try another play-through one day. Certainly not anytime soon though, it's kind of a long game.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I did, or tried. They both ended up single and as just friends at the end. I mean not a completely horrible ending but certainly not awesome either. Just... disappointing. eh, whatever... I may try another play-through one day. Certainly not anytime soon though, it's kind of a long game.
In the current version of the game is is damn near, if not impossible for them to BOTH end up single. Do you have the latest version 1.69? Or are you talking about an older version?

Reactions: Daiju Fuma
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes