Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Well the game was ok after it was finished. But with the 1.69 update and more endings i definitely like it. I always liked Cory and not having a chance to be together with her always got on my nerves. Now i finally could finish the game and be in an relationship with her (even if it turned out to be a little different than i had expected xD). Now i can stop thinking about it. ^^ So, thanks a lot for the 1.69 update, dear dev :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Man, I thought when I finished V10 that this game was totally done. I was not expecting to see the game has been built on further. Guess I must replay now.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Was hoping for an ending with Ahsley where Taylor break in and rescue her from the jail. Then they both escaped to the jungle where they live like Tarzan and eat all the vegetables they want. That will be the Best Ending
would've been nice to at least get a conjugal visit scene with her before the end, but it looks like we're getting a whole game of our Veggie Princess :D

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Well, that ending felt completely jarring and unnatural. Just as they come back home for the holidays and the relationship starts to strengthen / mom begins having doubts about their story/starts teasing - BOOM - THE END. What the heck?! Guess he got bored and wanted to move on, as per usual with so many of these VN devs.

Reactions: blaze99

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, that ending felt completely jarring and unnatural. Just as they come back home for the holidays and the relationship starts to strengthen / mom begins having doubts about their story/starts teasing - BOOM - THE END. What the heck?! Guess he got bored and wanted to move on, as per usual with so many of these VN devs.
Maybe update to the latest version?

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes