randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
im not really following the updates. but finally, they created a multiple endings. so, some of them now work with "will taylor let player see nikki fuck other men and women?" question.

i dont really care if the story goes with taylor & nikki seperated in the end as long there's no question like above. it just makes weird logic since taylor and nikki didnt have a "legit" relation to start with. shes not his toy/pet, why should she asked for his permission to fucks someone in front of player?

thank you for the multiple endings to support that logic.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Getting an "Image 'v14ndormb48a' not found" error during the police raiding Ashley if you don't fuck her.

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
how many endings are there in this game?and what are they?i got molly ending and molly cheated ending are thre anymore ending?

Reactions: vmaks

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
I finished the game in the right way. Without any Mark or Molly. With Taylor and Nikki together as a couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend.
Will be some updates in the future? I want to see their relationship going ahead, marriage etc...
Fantastic game

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
Just finished the game and it is good. Was hoping the second game would be based on the next semester, but the game abruptly ends after the 1st semester. Damn. Going to miss the college life story line. Is he onto his next project alreadt?

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Can anyone post a MEGA link for the Android Taboo edition of the final version? Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes