SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Finally getting around to playing 1.69 after 1.0. The fucking madlad sumodeine added a fucking elephant to the room and I love him no homo for it.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
... And now today I open up the game and the first thing that happens is the sex shop scene. The first one, if there's more than one. Not only was I laughing at it, but I was looking over at my aquarium and picturing the dildos and vibrators as aquarium decorations.

Hell, I might just print out some screenshots and tape them to the glass just for a laugh.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 118589

Overview:
You play Taylor, an introverted 18 year old who is forced to live with his sister, Nikki, when they go away to the same college, due to a University housing error. Taylor is a virgin and Nikki is kind of a slut. Can she help get Taylor out of his shell and maybe help him with the ladies? For Taylor's sake, let's hope so!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-05
Developer: Sumodeine - -
Censorship: None
Version: v1.69
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Win/Linux Compressed: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Mac Compressed: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Android
(taboo edition)(v1.0): - - - -

Patches:
Extras: Save before Arrest -
Fan-Made Walkthrough - Nikki Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 184529 View attachment 184530 View attachment 184531 View attachment 184532 View attachment 184533 View attachment 184534 View attachment 184535 View attachment 184536 View attachment 184537 View attachment 184538
anyone know what models are the characters

D

Deleted member 1713037

The game is called "My Sister, My Roommate" but since there's endings with other girls and Nikki has the choice to get her own man, I was hoping you could avoid having sex with her, but the game forces you to. I guess the beginning scene with Grant turned me off from wanting a relationship with her. The MC doesn't even care his sister banged a dude in the same dorm he was in. Throughout the game the MC is a complete wimp when dealing with his sis and you can never say no to her, he's oddly obsessed with her, and even if you say you're fine with Nikki seeing other people he still stalks her when she goes on a date. Also there is no Jessica or Skylar endings.

Overall, still enjoyed and thought a lot of the situations were hot, just wish there was more choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game is called "My Sister, My Roommate" but since there's endings with other girls and Nikki has the choice to get her own man, I was hoping you could avoid having sex with her, but the game forces you to. I guess the beginning scene with Grant turned me off from wanting a relationship with her. The MC doesn't even care his sister banged a dude in the same dorm he was in. Throughout the game the MC is a complete wimp when dealing with his sis and you can never say no to her, he's oddly obsessed with her, and even if you say you're fine with Nikki seeing other people he still stalks her when she goes on a date. Also there is no Jessica or Skylar endings.

Overall, still enjoyed and thought a lot of the situations were hot, just wish there was more choice.
Yeah, that bitch should have known she would get with me, and stop NTRing me at the beginning of the game.

:rolleyes:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game was awesome. It's a pity that Jessica and Skylar don't have a route. But during the game I enjoyed both jokes and script especially in conversations with Nikki. I hope you are working on another project.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Great game, but I have to get 1 thing off my chest:

There's an anal tag here, and I was looking forward to taking the sisters anal cherry through out the whole game. And several others too if I'm being 100% honest. And then, in the end, to find out that it's only the crazy bitch that actually takes it up the ass??

I'm not going to give it a bad review, cause I really liked the game, but that is the worst case of false advertising I've ever seen in here!

Red469

May 18, 2018

There's an anal tag here, and I was looking forward to taking the sisters anal cherry through out the whole game. And several others too if I'm being 100% honest. And then, in the end, to find out that it's only the crazy bitch that actually takes it up the ass??

I'm not going to give it a bad review, cause I really liked the game, but that is the worst case of false advertising I've ever seen in here!
Please excuse me while I LAUGH... Thats a Really good one there 77...

1.WHERE was it advertised that ANY ANAL was going to happen with Nikki?
2. If this is your Biggest Gripe, then the Dev has managed to put together a classic that the only thing you have to complain about is something that IMHO was never specified...
3. Feel free to show me with a pic your claim of false advertising... I am all ears, I really am... Post a pic of your evidence. Please...

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

I don't make the game tags, man. I just make the game... I believe the tags are put there by the mods?

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes