Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I don't make the game tags, man. I just make the game... I believe the tags are put there by the mods?
Yes it is. And good job, man! Like I said, I really enjoyed the game, Interesting characters, really good story, beautiful girls, relatable not-complete-asshole mc, the whole package. It's just that I had certain expectations that were building up through the whole game that were never met, and left me unfulfilled so to speak. But over all great experience, I'd recommend it!

Red469

May 18, 2018
left me unfulfilled
You sound like someone else in here...

We got a Well polished Gem here, a classic...
Pretty much the whole package...

And all you can focus on is your own perception, of what you think should have been, and was not put in.

I am a little confused here.. you claim that there was some form of build up, that there would be anal sex... Odd...

I actually dont recall there being any build up to that...

Heres a novel idea : Why not just enjoy whats there, rather then be super focused on whats supposedly, not there, in a vn you enjoyed for free...

Food for thought.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Great game, but I have to get 1 thing off my chest:

There's an anal tag here, and I was looking forward to taking the sisters anal cherry through out the whole game. And several others too if I'm being 100% honest. And then, in the end, to find out that it's only the crazy bitch that actually takes it up the ass??

I'm not going to give it a bad review, cause I really liked the game, but that is the worst case of false advertising I've ever seen in here!
More anal scenes, as requested...
My Sister My Roommate - Anal.jpg
(And now we also know why our MC always walks so funny bowlegged)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi there folks. What do I have to do for Mrs Sollain to be there at Christmas? I see in the WT there's a possible ending with her but she never joins the family for Christmas.

EDIT: OK, I found out what's happening. The walkthrough is wrong about one point.
The WT says that Sollain will be there if you cheat on Molly and Nikki is dating Marc. Actually, you cannot get Sollain to spend the Christmas with the family if you are dating Molly even if you're unfaithful to her and she leaves.
In order to get Sollain to spend the holidays with the family, you have to reject Molly in the first place and also reject a relationship with C&C by going to the sex store. That way Taylor goes home with Nikki only, who in turn must be dating Marc.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Judging by the conversation that followed this scene, it seems like these girls are from another game.
Can anyone tell me which one?

screenshot0003.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
its great, the visuals are a little rough on some of the characters in the early episodes but they get much better after that.
Now I remember why I never tried that game. Looking at the OP, the premise didn't convince me and I didn't like how many of the girls looked in the previews. I guess I'll see past that and give it a try.
It was a crossover, Nikki and Tales appeared in WTHI too. :cool:
All the more reason to check it out :ROFLMAO:. Thanx

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
U broke my heart u know buddy? :( haha
I hated to burst your bubble, but I didn't want you to start playing for this just to find towards the end of the game that it was just a funny cameo. You know.
However, you should try this. I decided to play it only last week and it's been a great discovery. I'll probably finish the last path tonight.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I hated to burst your bubble, but I didn't want you to start playing for this just to find towards the end of the game that it was just a funny cameo. You know.
However, you should try this. I decided to play it only last week and it's been a great discovery. I'll probably finish the last path tonight.
Sure, always I post in a thread is cause Im gonna try the game, and this is one in my list (atm Im playing where the heart is and estate dominate at the same time, (yesterday finished summer with mia.. so sadly for me this.. :( ) and yeah, next one will be this and halfway (yep, I usually check the games that members set in their signatures haha :p )

Reactions: Aristos
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes