compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
Can anyone post a MEGA link for the Android Taboo edition of the final version? Thanks in advance..

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The endings are very good, like seeing Molly still is a friend with the Cory, Chelsea and Nikki ending, just wish Cory and Chelsea was friends with the Molly and Nikki ending, sucks Sarah did not keep in touch with Nikki.
I prefer Molly the most as a character but the Cory and Chelsea ending had it Molly still being friends the Molly ending did not have C&C still being friends.

Rishwan

Mar 2, 2020
I play on android sadly i can't patch with no patch will i miss any scenes of the game :( can someone tell me what features the patch have. Sorry I'm new at things like this ...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I play on android sadly i can't patch with no patch will i miss any scenes of the game :( can someone tell me what features the patch have. Sorry I'm new at things like this ...
Why are you trying to patch Android? There is already a pre-patched version available.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Android version 1.69
Not taboo, i tried to find a patched version
I couldn't find any, can you tell me without patch are scenes deleted or something ??
No, the only difference is the relationship between Taylor and Nikki.
The taboo version is the patched version.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I thought i got an answer. But once again i'm asking. Is the mom fuckable? I saw some Mother-Son tag in other website. But i don't have any full walkthrough

Rishwan

Mar 2, 2020
I really enjoyed the game its great i either end up with nikki or molly no offense but i expected it to be more of a player decision whom to be with its weird how i hook up with girls as a player i didn't want to, no offense, this game is good amd i hope next will be even better

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really enjoyed the game its great i either end up with nikki or molly no offense but i expected it to be more of a player decision whom to be with its weird how i hook up with girls as a player i didn't want to, no offense, this game is good amd i hope next will be even better
It is player decision. Everything that happens is a result of your decisions.

See the walkthrough for how to get on different paths.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i wish i could see Mc + Nikki Couple's:love: But ending was kinda nice but not great :cool:
Mc giving Ring to her etc romantic things :love:
I Laughed when That Milf become pregnant :LOL:i would prefer Niki.:p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes