Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sure, always I post in a thread is cause Im gonna try the game, and this is one in my list (atm Im playing where the heart is and estate dominate at the same time, (yesterday finished summer with mia.. so sadly for me this.. :( ) and yeah, next one will be this and halfway (yep, I usually check the games that members set in their signatures haha :p )
Halfway House is amazing. Don't expect much sexual content yet but the girls are lovely, the story has very, very funny moments and art is getting increasingly better ;)

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Halfway House is amazing. Don't expect much sexual content yet but the girls are lovely, the story has very, very funny moments and art is getting increasingly better ;)
Np with the sex scenes, I prefer much content and great plot and backgrounds for the characters before many unsense sex scenes.. tbh I really hate games where in one min playing it u can fuck one random girl and the MC is the hottest boy for every girl that he meets haha, is so unreal and no sense for a good story and its not my kind of games :p

Reactions: Aristos

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Great game, but I have to get 1 thing off my chest:

There's an anal tag here, and I was looking forward to taking the sisters anal cherry through out the whole game. And several others too if I'm being 100% honest. And then, in the end, to find out that it's only the crazy bitch that actually takes it up the ass??

I'm not going to give it a bad review, cause I really liked the game, but that is the worst case of false advertising I've ever seen in here!
How is it false advertising?

It only says anal sex not anal sex with the sister. There is anal sex in the game so there is nothing false about it.

Just because your assumption was wrong doesn't make the tag a fake.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinda odd but eh it happens i guess, maybe thats a default male black face in the engine both creators used or somethin ?
kinda odd having two games made by different creators where two characters have the same exact face
oh well
hope he doesnt has cancer this time around

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kinda odd but eh it happens i guess, maybe thats a default male black face in the engine both creators used or somethin ?
kinda odd having two games made by different creators where two characters have the same exact face
oh well
hope he doesnt has cancer this time around
Most games using Daz have characters with the same face. It's stock models.

Unless you are going to pay or learn programs and either alter or design your own characters you will see them a lot.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
I just played this and I have to say that I hated Nikki, I had already played games with a similar theme "Lil Bro/Big Sis" where it is established that the sister is or was slutty like, Life, Lewd story, Milfy city, the tyrant, etc... but this one goes to another level, but there are other girls that make this game worth it.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I just played this and I have to say that I hated Nikki, I had already played games with a similar theme "Lil Bro/Big Sis" where it is established that the sister is or was slutty like, Life, Lewd story, Milfy city, the tyrant, etc... but this one goes to another level, but there are other girls that make this game worth it.
If it were not for Nikki's personality and behaviour this story wouldn't even exist and none of those girls would even be an option.

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
If it were not for Nikki's personality and behaviour this story wouldn't even exist and none of those girls would even be an option.
I did not say that she was useless but for me she is not an option anyway the way things are I think that for all the girls available they would have been aan option with or without the help of nikki, It is not very well written practically all the girls go on the MC from the beginning without doing something

Last edited:

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
General storyline is like many other themes. But for me, I enjoyed the occasional innuendo aimed at the player (such as "who in their right mind installs incest patches?" and the like). However, I LOL when Molly got her easel out of such a tiny bag.
Better game than most.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question with the android versions in the op, which means the taboo edition in one of them? Which is the diff between both versions?

Reactions: Aloelihim

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have a question with the android versions in the op, which means the taboo edition in one of them? Which is the diff between both versions?
In the Taboo version Nikki is Tales' sister. And you get a little "bonus scene" or better said, renders, at the beach.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes