d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nope.
Other characters will get expanded storylines and more closure in 2.0. Sarah won't be one of them. I may even take out the one BJ scene she has in the 2.0 final version of the game if it doesn't fit the new narrative and she'll just essentially be a minor character within this story. Not sure yet.

Gee, such a compliment. Thanks!
Hey Sumodeine, hope you're having a good time. just finished playing your game and it was great. It was sad that there was not any sarah sex scenes and it's sad because she was the one i wanted to end the game with since i saw her. anyways can you please explain why you decided not to have any sex scenes with her? I mean not to get a serious relationship or something but some 'no strings attached' moments at least? I know sarah would not have minded it.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I distinctively remember that there was a alternative ending mod for this game a while ago I saw on the internet. Does anyone still have that mod?

p/s: please someone upload some full saves.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I distinctively remember that there was a alternative ending mod for this game a while ago I saw on the internet. Does anyone still have that mod?

p/s: please someone upload some full saves.
Alt ending mod isn't needed anymore. It only added Nikki to the ending which has been changed in game anyway.

Reactions: Red469

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
So they are siblings, not "best friends"...
I only realized this after playing twice, no wonder some conversations are always weird.
Why do some games don't care about incest relations, but some have to modify the original settings afterwards?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So they are siblings, not "best friends"...
I only realized this after playing twice, no wonder some conversations are always weird.
Why do some games don't care about incest relations, but some have to modify the original settings afterwards?
Mainly because patreon banned that content so if they want to stay on that platform they have to change it or get kicked off.

So devs find ways around it like landlady's, best friends etc... and someone makes a patch to change it back.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
No idea why you would ever want to date Nikki the bitch is a dumpster fire and having a garbage bin as a sister is just fucking terrible man.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
By far one of the best game I played in a very long time. Sat all night playing it cause I actually got into the story. Definetely going to replay with different choices.

Reactions: Sumodeine

FkingBoogeyman

May 9, 2020
It was a fantastic game with an exciting storyline, it could be even more impressive, with improved surroundings and light! Nonetheless, this is good how it is! Respect from Russia!

Reactions: Sumodeine

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I was really hoping an ending with Skylar and Jessica, I sacrificed everything only to find there's no such ending to them both. It hurts....ouch.
Yes me too with Skylar... Jessica i see her just for fun... but Skylar, she's something else, even if she's a bit too horny too soon.

Other subject, i like the fact that Nikky and Molly came in Where the heart is and see Lily and Katie in this game. That will be good to see them another time playinig beach volley against Chelsea&Cory

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes