iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Sorry, I have not read the 278 pages of posts, my natural language is not English and I have a hard time doing it...
I wanted to know if someone is the same as me with this game.

Animations do not work for me, neither on PC nor on Android... Does anyone know why that may be?

And on the other hand, does anyone know how to unprotect the game pngs? I would like to do it so that I can improve them with the application of AI and RNA. With the ESRGAN application or a similar one.

Thanks.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sorry, I have not read the 278 pages of posts, my natural language is not English and I have a hard time doing it...
I wanted to know if someone is the same as me with this game.

Animations do not work for me, neither on PC nor on Android... Does anyone know why that may be?

And on the other hand, does anyone know how to unprotect the game pngs? I would like to do it so that I can improve them with the application of AI and RNA. With the ESRGAN application or a similar one.

Thanks.
Hi there!
Maybe you're just waiting for some animations to show up but this game doesn't really have many. There are just some looped-anims early into the game but for the most part it's just made up of still images. No real animations are included.

¡Hola!
Quizás estás esperando a que salgan animaciones pero en realidad el juego no tiene muchas. Hay algunos bucles al principio del juego pero en su mayor parte sólo contiene imágenes fijas. No incluye verdaderas animaciones.

Reactions: iOtero and Vollezar

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Hi there!
Maybe you're just waiting for some animations to show up but this game doesn't really have many. There are just some looped-anims early into the game but for the most part it's just made up of still images. No real animations are included.

¡Hola!
Quizás estás esperando a que salgan animaciones pero en realidad el juego no tiene muchas. Hay algunos bucles al principio del juego pero en su mayor parte sólo contiene imágenes fijas. No incluye verdaderas animaciones.
The game has 149 animations (I know this because in the code they all go with a "while"), and none of them work for me.
Either it's wrongly programmed or something happens, but... theoretically they should work...

El juego tiene 149 animaciones (lo sé porque en el código todas van con un "while"), y a mí no me funciona ninguna.
O está mal programado o pasa algo, pero... teóricamente deberían funcionar...

They are coded like this, but nothing moves:

Están codificadas así, pero no se mueve nada:

Code:
    $ fuckcount = 6
    while fuckcount > 0:
        scene ch1mrsbj50
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj51
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj52
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj53
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj54
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj55
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj56
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj57
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj58
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj59
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj58
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj57
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj56
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj55
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj54
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj53
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj52
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj51
        pause .15
        $ fuckcount -= 1

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The game has 149 animations (I know this because in the code they all go with a "while"), and none of them work for me.
Either it's wrongly programmed or something happens, but... theoretically they should work...

El juego tiene 149 animaciones (lo sé porque en el código todas van con un "while"), y a mí no me funciona ninguna.
O está mal programado o pasa algo, pero... teóricamente deberían funcionar...

They are coded like this, but nothing moves:

Están codificadas así, pero no se mueve nada:

Code:
    $ fuckcount = 6
    while fuckcount > 0:
        scene ch1mrsbj50
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj51
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj52
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj53
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj54
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj55
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj56
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj57
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj58
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj59
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj58
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj57
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj56
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj55
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj54
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj53
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj52
        pause .15
        scene ch1mrsbj51
        pause .15
        $ fuckcount -= 1
149 animations?? Seriously? :eek:
I don't know what the code considers as animations, but I played every single path and I can assure you there were only a few looped-renders at the beginning of the game, and no animations at all from approximately the halfway point onward.
In fact, as you can see up there the "Animated" tag is missing.

¿149 animaciones? ¿En serio?
No sé lo que el código considerará como animaciones, pero he jugado todas las rutas del juego y puedo asegurarte que sólo había unas pocas imágenes en bucle al principio del juego, y desde aproximadamente la mitad hacia adelante ya no había ni una sola.
De hecho, como puedes ver al juego le falta ahí arriba la etiqueta "Animated".

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
149 animations?? Seriously? :eek:
I don't know what the code considers as animations, but I played every single path and I can assure you there were only a few looped-renders at the beginning of the game, and no animations at all from approximately the halfway point onward.
In fact, as you can see up there the "Animated" tag is missing.

¿149 animaciones? ¿En serio?
No sé lo que el código considerará como animaciones, pero he jugado todas las rutas del juego y puedo asegurarte que sólo había unas pocas imágenes en bucle al principio del juego, y desde aproximadamente la mitad hacia adelante ya no había ni una sola.
De hecho, como puedes ver al juego le falta ahí arriba la etiqueta "Animated".
149 looped with while, which shouldn't stop until clicked. And there are several more without looping, which should be clicked forward.
There is something strange in all this.

The recommended way to animate in this forum is a scene (png), followed by a pause, and so on. I'm going to try other images, in case it is a problem that the pngs are modified. I will also try other ways.
I'll tell you ...

149 con bucle, que no deberían parar hasta hacer clic. Y hay varias más sin bucle, que deberían avanzar a golpe de clic.
Hay algo raro en todo esto.
La forma de animar recomendada en este mismo foro es una escena (png), seguida de una pausa, y así sucesivamente. Voy a probar con otras imágenes, por si es un problema el que los png estén modificados. También probaré con otras formas.
Ya os contaré...

EDITED:

Well, changing the pause to " ", when you click, the animations go step by step, so the graphics reads them well. The problem will be in the handling of those pauses. I keep trying ...

Bueno, cambiando los pause por " ", al hacer clic, las animaciones van paso a paso, así que los gráficos los lee bien. El problema estará en el manejo de los pause esos. Sigo probando...

Last edited:

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
149 looped with while, which shouldn't stop until clicked. And there are several more without looping, which should be clicked forward.
There is something strange in all this.

The recommended way to animate in this forum is a scene (png), followed by a pause, and so on. I'm going to try other images, in case it is a problem that the pngs are modified. I will also try other ways.
I'll tell you ...

149 con bucle, que no deberían parar hasta hacer clic. Y hay varias más sin bucle, que deberían avanzar a golpe de clic.
Hay algo raro en todo esto.
La forma de animar recomendada en este mismo foro es una escena (png), seguida de una pausa, y así sucesivamente. Voy a probar con otras imágenes, por si es un problema el que los png estén modificados. También probaré con otras formas.
Ya os contaré...

EDITED:

Well, changing the pause to " ", when you click, the animations go step by step, so the graphics reads them well. The problem will be in the handling of those pauses. I keep trying ...

Bueno, cambiando los pause por " ", al hacer clic, las animaciones van paso a paso, así que los gráficos los lee bien. El problema estará en el manejo de los pause esos. Sigo probando...
They have already clarified for me why the animations do not work, in order for them to work the skip transitions must be disabled, because the pause with argument is disabled. I have not understood it very well because of my bad English, but I have asked to see if they can give me an alternative.

In any case, by unchecking the transition jump in the game properties, the animations work.

have also verified that the animations almost all consist of three "while" loops, so the actual number of animations in the game ranges from 50 to 60.
149 seemed like a lot to me ... that's why I investigated.

Sorry, I forgot to say that the colleague who clarified it for me was:

anne O'nymous

Ya me han aclarado el por qué no funcionan las animaciones, para que funcionen tiene que estar desactivado el salto de transiciones, porque la istrucción pause con argumento queda desactivada. No lo he entendido muy bien por mi mal inglés, pero he pedido a ver si me pueden dar una alternativa.
En cualquier caso, desmarcando el salto de transición en las propiedades del juego, las animaciones funcionan.

También he comprobado que las animaciones constan casi todas de tres bucles "while", por lo que el número real de animaciones del juego oscila entre 50 y 60.
149 ya me parecían muchas... por eso lo he investigado.

Perdón, no he dicho que me lo ha aclarado el compañero

anne O'nymous

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Actually his sister is not his roommate, Nikki is his lifelong best friend, not his sister
Install the incest patch located on the first page and it will go back to the way the game was originally before Patreon's rules forced it to change.

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
The images of the game that, theoretically, are png's cannot be seen even with any image viewer. I assume that the author of the game has modified them.
I would like to see them, of course, but more I would like to know how they can be modified and how to remove the modification.
There are some AI programs (like ERSGAN) that could improve them... Just for that.
Could anyone give me some information on this?
Thank you.

Las imágenes del juego que, teóricamente, son png's no se pueden ver ni con ningún visor de imágenes. Supongo que el autor del juego las ha modificado.
Me gustaría verlas, claro, pero más me gustaría saber cómo se pueden modificar y cómo quitarles la modificación.
Hay algunos programas de IA (como ERSGAN) que podrían mejorarlas... Sólo por eso.
¿Alguien podría darme alguna información sobre esto?
Gracias.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Excellent game, I like the realistic choices allowed in this game, and the diversity of endings possible - Best one so far

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished just now in taboo version you can still have sex with her be with her right? By the way are we gonna see some Sequel of the game i hope that comes in the future
Scenes are all the same, only the relationship changes.

Reactions: Chabs28

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
In the game there are several unused images of Sarah, but not enough to make a scene, in case anyone is curious, here I put them:
(I do not know if I violate any rule with this, I have been around for a short time, if I do, delete the post.)
I would have liked them to be used in the game.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes